Beta Testing Lost Heir 3: Demon War (Closed!)

I sent an email hope I can help I love this trilogy

1 Like

Best game! Played soooo many times. Sent email.

1 Like

Just a reminder to testers. Be sure to restart the game often and play with the most recent files. Private Mode or Clearing the Cache helps.

Thanks!

I keep looking for ur email but i cant find it all i keep getting is some cctv guy ive been look for the last hour man,where can i find it?

Just emailed. Already getting jttery.

1 Like

I just sent the message i think

1 Like

Hey, I sent a email :slight_smile:

1 Like

mike_walter AT rogers DOT com

That’s me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wish I could help with the beta, but the new summer job is surprisingly time consuming (I live in NZ)

2 Likes

Please sign me up for testing

1 Like

i just sent the email… :grin: im ready to typo-and-bug hunting :+1:

1 Like

i did send a email already, after i come back from work i can start to beta (7.20 pm gmt+1) :smirk:

1 Like

I’d love to test it.

1 Like

Version 1.16 is now up. Phew, I had a big day! I wrote the Epilogue that so many people wanted to see. :slight_smile: It was a big undertaking, but I agree, totally worth it.

I encourage everyone to refresh their browsers, clear their caches, and enable private mode. :slight_smile:

It’s back to 7 endings, since the Saint ending was basically an alternative way to reach the Hero ending. The Epilogue is found through the Hero ending.

On a side note, I have answered every email sent to me, my inbox is empty. If you are waiting for a reply, better send another email. I reply to everything sent to me. :slight_smile:

It’s now passed 253.2k words!

8 Likes

Too bad I don’t have any time or else I would help.

1 Like

So um, without spoilers, care to share what the endings are?

1 Like

The Puppet, The Wanderer, The Monster, The Ghost, The Martyr, The Villain and The Hero. :slight_smile:

7 Ending Achievements. 50 Total Achievements. 35 Class Achievements

And version 1.17 is now online. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

email ready and sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is the “I’m still the King” ending?

1 Like

Gender inclusivity. :slight_smile: Queens are welcome too!

4 Likes