Bermuda Triangle

@Doctor
I got to meet the four of them.

Sorry for the double post, but I found an error. I don’t remember exactly what it said, but it was something about market line 60.

@Doctor I don’t have the scene where you buy stuff written up yet (I’m trying to figure out how to code it) so you have to choose the option that you just leave the market in order to meet James

I got the same market line 60: error it was actually after you pick how you feel about james

I’m curious if there will there be any humans appearing at some point upon whom we can perform a dramatic rescue.

I like it but after I decided to leave the market and met James, after you pick how
you feel about him it came up with market line 60: increasing indent not allowed, expected 0 was 2

market line 60: increasing indent not allowed, expected 0 was 2

I think 2 parents need to lighten up, sure they were expecting a 0 but they should love 2 just the same and not crash like this! (This happened after deciding me and James were cool.)

That’s all I have written for the moment and I, for some reason, keep having troubles telling the game to end.

I don’t mean to spoil the fun, but…

This is harmless fantasy about mythical creatures that were later discovered to be Manatees. Why not go correct the zombie fans who actually think zombies are real?

Also, a cracked article that doesn’t even have it’s own text? Really? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… Cracked “photoplasty” has always been reader-supplied images without editorial comment, but it used to be jokey photoshopped movie posters - now apparently they just want smug clickbait.

Why not go correct the zombie fans who actually think zombies are real?
Join the crusade!

It’s called a photoplasty. There’s hundreds of them on Cracked. I don’t know of a single person who believes zombies exist, but a huge number of people do believe there’s something mythical about the Bermuda Triangle, but that’s total bullshit. This is starting to sound like an argument. I apologize. It was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

@snappingcookies is this story still being worked on?

Careful, @Boman19, asking questions like that can get the thread locked.

So is it possible to develop a romantic interest in someone without saying in the beginning “I have a crush on them”?

@Boman19 it is, but not at the moment! I’ve had a pretty busy week and the code I’m attempting to work on is a bit intimidating.

@RedRoses you will indeed! There will be several ways. Some characters will slowly fall in love with you and you can slowly develop crushes on them.

Pretty good so far, and I haven’t seen anything similar on CoG though I haven’t been here long.

The game is updated! You get to spend more time with James, but you’ll miss everything I added if you head home, so keep that in mind.

@snappingcookies it doesn’t really start there is an error

Yes pleas fix that I want to play this as well

It says startup line 43: Invalid create instruction, no value specified: mom