Azrael: Chapter 1 (WIP) {48K Words. Action/Thriller/Crime/Superhero} (Updated - 26/08/24)

New update event hint : White men can’t jump (1992)

1 Like

80k Total words written so far. might end up at 85k words in the upcoming update.

4 Likes

There is a video game call ready or not, its basically a police swat game and the game is very dark and very depressing. You dont need to play the game just watch the lore explanation on youtube from a channel call “shayne, please shut up” and "shayne, no one cares. You might actually enjoy it

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

I won’t describe Azrael as ‘extremely friendly’ but more like socially inept and awkward friendly.

5 Likes

sneek peek

Next update sneak peek.

7 Likes

Let him Cook :fire:

3 Likes

Lore updated on Tumblr.

1 Like

84k words written so far. The next update should be available in a few days. Do you all have any questions regarding the story or the lore?. Also ideas and suggestions will be appreciated

4 Likes

Will we see more of river???

1 Like

While I can’t reveal too much right now but River is the most important person in Azrael’s life who pulled them out of the darkness even enough it was for a short while. This might sound cheesy but I almost cried outlining a scene that involved River. .

1 Like

She’s literally azrael casca,she fixed him

1 Like

Can we choose our primary fighting styles ??

1 Like

I’ll probably have to stick a certain lore that involves their upbringing but Azrael’s fighting style is comprised of Pro-wrestling moves, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Boxing, Judo, Kung-fu, BJJ and Krav Maga.

Yeah so basically Azrael’s combat style is like a mix of Batman and John Wick.

6 Likes

I love a great story like this one and I cry everytime I read rivers scene

I dont have questions keep up the wonderful work

I wonder what happened to river and how did they meet i wonder a lot sometimes if it comes to my mind ^^

4 Likes

What kind of equipment will we be using? And will they be specific for a fighting style?

1 Like

Can we maybe use a bow and arrow like green arrow as our own vigilante style??

2 Likes

As off now I’ve planned a grapple gun, makeshift EMPS, smoke grenades, a single shot hand-cannon, crossbow, Hand guns, daggers, Ninja Stars and an Assault Rifle.

2 Likes

While not exactly a bow and arrow, I am planning to include a crossbow.

2 Likes

Why not visiting Fixer like John wick? Ain’t our MC is somewhat professional on the job.

Like “May I recommend this grenade, for crowd control? M 67 fragmentation grenade, we offer discount for bulk buy”

2 Likes