Azrael: Chapter 1 (WIP) {48K Words. Action/Thriller/Crime/Superhero} (Updated - 26/08/24)

The reason why we ain’t visiting fixer from John Wick because Azrael is thought to be dead during the Nakamura Massacre. They want to keep it that way. It’s also to depict their resourcefulness by using makeshift gadgets.

Though it’s only the beginning, so we may visit in the future as the vigilante. Plus what’s stopping us from getting help from an awkward but genius intellect engineer (I may have revealed too much :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Okay well I am somewhat in the dark about the plot I guess that make sense, need to come back first from the dead

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: This made my Day! :heart_eyes:
Gotta love your work :upside_down_face:

1 Like

that lady (? i think it was a lady i can’t remember) that we met at the corner store who helped as we intervened with the druggie holding the place up, is she an officer or something because she said to report it to officer brooks, and she was a little too quick on throwing a can of beer at the dude for just some random civvie

1 Like

like a pistol crossbow?

1 Like

right now I can only say that - She is going to be a main character and Yes, She ain’t no random civvie

1 Like

More like Guts’s crossbow from Berserk but a more modern version of it.

Are we gonna have our own customisable vigilante “suit” or something

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Been watching John Wick 4 for reference. That dragonbreath scene goes too HARD!!!.

3 Likes

During the fight scenes, your chosen height and physique would factor in the choices made.

5 Likes

As a short person I want the option to bite someone’s nuts like in dandandan

2 Likes

Hah! then you’re absolutely gonna love the combat!.

2 Likes

ok danny devito

4 Likes

“Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth.” - Fyodor Dostoevsky.

5 Likes

“Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” - Frank Herbert

4 Likes

“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”
― Sigmund Freud

3 Likes

As a vigilante if we choose to include a cape or cloak in our suit, then how should it affect the gameplay according to you all?.

Entirely depends like capes are very iconic and give a character a certain aspect which can be good or bad depending on the character, giving superman a cape makes it clear hes the hero and all but give john wick or the punisher a cape and it compleyely ruins the image

Now Cloaks are intetesting especially if they are bigger and more concealing can add to the more mysterious appeal especially with a hood to hide the face

5 Likes

Personally I think suit is just suit, mask probably look okay but using cloak or cape probably look funny, probably okay addition just for variation sake.

One character I find this work is Kid the thief from detective Conan, even so his costume is very specific with tall hat and mask.

1 Like