Azrael: Chapter 1 (WIP) {48K Words. Action/Thriller/Crime/Superhero} (Updated - 26/08/24)

“I can’t seem to get out of this now can I?. But then again neither could they. I guess that’s the Karma that monks talked about so much”

Play as the former Legendary assassin Azrael, A name you earned by being the personification of Death itself in the Underworld. After the Nakamura Massacre, you’re not that figure anymore. you don’t even know who you are even supposed be. The world taught you to be a weapon of destruction but River taught you to be a human being. You must honour River by doing your best to start a new life far away from the shadows of past. But the question is - are you truly a someone made for the normal life or your real self likes to hear the screams of your victims and bathe in their blood?.

• Play as Male, Female or Non-Binary
  • Play as Straight, Bisexual or Gay
  • Make new relationships with potential friends to truly start a new life
  • Be an unshakable stoic, a charming Fox or just Rip & Tear till it’s done
  • Run or face the life that you’ve left behind
  • Would you take up the mask to protect the innocent, punish the guilty or as an excuse to revel in bloodlust?
  • Rise above or embrace your inner beast

Hi friends, I’m Sambit Mishra or SAM25. To be honest i don’t know anything about writing a story but i’ve always been a huge fan of IFs for years now and i’ve always been a big movie fan too which all inspired me to write this story. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

Demo

Azrael

Music for immersion

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2g3E8UJUJbv85OZxqSsOYb?si=3cbe556128e94c58

QNA/Lore/Aesthetics

@sammetal25 on Tumblr

Characters

Sara {RO}

Description - Grew in poverty and a broken home, Sara always tried her best to be a decent person despite her shortcomings. Confident and Playful, she works two jobs as Waitress by Day and a Stripper by Night to provide a safe and happy childhood to her daughter Irene.

Officer Brooks

Description - Harry Brooks was once a bright-eyed young man with full of passion and determination to serve the people and his community as an Honest Hardworking Cop. However, his dreams were slowly rotted away due to excessive corruption in the department as well as the Justice system.

152 Likes

It’s saying it’s private?

Check now

1 Like

Link still says it is private

This is really good. I like the interaction’s with the different characters. Althought there is one small this. My MC thats i started with is female and the with the 3 different body types. I feel that there needs to be a small add-on. That being breast sizes. Im not too sure how you will feel about that @Sambit_Mishra but thats just my small comment thrown out there.

Also will the MC be allowed to sleep with a weapon under their pillow considering that they are a former assassin?

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll update it.
about the weapon thing…Let’s just wait for it.

2 Likes

fixed

Screenshot (84)

i like it intresting to see how it will goes further :slight_smile:
found something double in text

1 Like

i hope you’re gonna like the update

1 Like

can people please stop separating scenes as separate chapters

Instead of complaining about it, how about you just give the author the needed advice so that they’ll stop doing it.

20 Likes

Nice…not bad. Definitely add to my wip collection

3 Likes

Character Bio added. More to be added soon.

5 Likes

This is very interesting! I like the personality options.

1 Like

So far it’s Intresting…will be waiting for any future updates

1 Like

Thanks friend.

1 Like

It’s interesting

1 Like

I find it quite intwresting. My only complaint is the infinate loading screen, instead of a ‘hey this is the end of the demo’ page.

3 Likes

I’ll fix that soon