Azrael: Chapter 1 (WIP) {48K Words. Action/Thriller/Crime/Superhero} (Updated - 26/08/24)

How author write the Disclaimer part already make me interested in this story.

1 Like

Will try me best to keep you hooked on the story.

2 Likes

Would you guess prefer

• Long but time taking WIP updates
  • Short but Regular Updates
0 voters
3 Likes

take your time a wip is always a marthon not a run :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So i want the violence in the story to be quite visceral. Any suggestions for literature or media that i can go through to be better?.

1 Like

Go watch the boys my friend

2 Likes

I’ve been watching that show since it’s inception and i must say they put on some of the most horrendous shit on screen (it’s a compliment). But in the newer seasons it’s more about sexual degeneracy rather than pure violence. I do love seeing people getting blowen up like balloons and torn in half.

1 Like

If you like anime I would recommend the Hellsing OVA or the Hellsing manga, it’s an amazing show/book series with lots and lots of blood and gore :laughing:
And it has humour and good looking characters :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve always admired anime or manga but never found myself too deep in them. Although Attack on titan and Death note are some of my favourite series ever and Berserk (manga) is one of the best work of literature I’ve ever read.

1 Like

if you want something with gore and nice fights you could watch the anime Blood C but takes a bit time till the fights starts

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

or future diary yuno is crazy^^

1 Like

Have you ever read the Demonata by Darren Shan? Its pretty gory.

1 Like

Black bullet seems fitting the story

1 Like

Sure I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Try Warhammer 40K

2 Likes

So the demo end when MC go eat? Just wanted to make sure because it’s forever loading in this scene.

1 Like

Yes it ended there. I’ll try to fix the problem in the next Update.

1 Like

New Update of around 25k words coming in 2 or 3 days.

8 Likes

Really like the premise of the story and it’s already a bit interesting but it seems to not have enough choices and every page break says next chapter (not sure if it’s a coding issue or not.). Other than that it’s not bad. :+1:t3:

1 Like