Azrael: Chapter 1 (WIP) {48K Words. Action/Thriller/Crime/Superhero} (Updated - 26/08/24)

More choices will come when you interact with new characters or fight scenes in the future. I try to focus mainly on the flow of the story and too much branching might dilute it but nonetheless there will be more choices.

:sweat_smile: Yeah I’ve always sucked at coding and I’m making sure to correct the ‘chapter’ issue soon.

Thanks for finding it interesting :+1:

2 Likes

Updated!

5 Likes

On this current rate i might be able to post new update at the end of September.

4 Likes

What’s the update now? Save system?

1 Like

2 new events are added

2 Likes

Will check it out then.

1 Like

If you encounter a bug or error then please specify it.

2 Likes

The game is set to private for me when i click on it.

1 Like

correcting some coding errors. will be available soon

Is it available now?

2 Likes

Errors fixed. If you come across some that i haven’t noticed then please inform.

2 Likes

Its avaliable now. Thanks for the quick fix.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s okay to have the n word said uncensored, even Disco Elysium had to censor stuff like that (cough cough a certain punk’s Jacket).

1 Like

Even if it isn’t exactly being used in the offensive way (at least I hope it isn’t) but the fact the word is said at all, could possibly be problematic.

1 Like

Nah i never meant it to use it as a slur or anything. You know how some stupid people use insults like that some I’ve been just brainstorming about that and that instagram/meme like insult stuck. I might remove it in future.

When the game is finished later there will be editorial process from what I know surely this will get ironed later.

Then again might want to ask this to moderator if Author want to know in advance, they might have answer for those.

1 Like

liked the new update but kinda miss some more choices but thats my opionon on it so dont worry about that and the end was mean now i want know more ^^

becouse of the n word i would rather put it away some people pretty sensitiv to such stuff i can understand why but some may get to upset about that

1 Like

Just removed the word. It wasn’t anything too important to the story.

2 Likes

Removed the word

Hello i can’t play the demo it’s say private