Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

I know what you mean by this but that’s the beauty of having Gods as tangible as in this setting. What if this new version of the holy scripture was designed by the Gods? Or what if it was drafted by devout High Priests who presented it to the Gods and, pleased, sanctioned it as the new scripture?

If this is the case then now comes the question of how these events were changed and the underlying reasoning as to why they were changed.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP):images

In my head, my God, and more or less this way.

3 Likes

I had something more shadowy with some bloodborne element in my mind for my god but it’s cool that you’ve found a picture that represent how you imagined your god, i can never do that personaly XD

I imagine my goddess to look something like Nyx goddess of night.

Which version ? there are a lot of them

this one of my versions

Bow down to your GOD

4 Likes

There are many ways that we can represent our God but at the beginning of creation I see my GOD BELIAL (the lord of despair) like this

8 Likes

I don’t want to show the pic she’s partially nude my goddess in my head is wild and free baby. :joy:

3 Likes

Belial, the scorching flame? (The demonic one, i mean)

Hmmm another way of looking at the idea behind us not being created at the same time as the others could be added into the story the way we were not originally part of the two clubs. So what if instead we were born from the desires and negative emotions that plaques the immortal beings that we wiped out. It is said in the story that a tyrant rose to power so what if all of the hatred and despair took form creating us apart from the other gods and goddesses.

2 Likes

I’ve 2 versions of how my goddess would look like

First, would be like Hecate

Second, Would be like Enchantress from the dead squad because she’s cuter than the first one

3 Likes

Mine will be one of these

images%20(13)images%20(14)

And for the female MC
Angel_of_Death(1)_Cellphone_Wallpaper

4 Likes

Loved the third one lol

3 Likes

Mine would be
images%20(8)

1 Like

I liked the idea but it will seem that our God is totally evil, not that I care if it is possible to conquer the world with a legion of corny goblins

1 Like

Have some ideias of what my mc´s will look like

male mc

female mc

2 Likes

Mine would be this

2 Likes

I like how this thread has become ‘Show us how you imagine your god’, i see a lot of pretty picture thanks to that

1 Like

This is a representation of what I would like my mc to do with all the mortal races except the goblins

5 Likes

Mine will be one of the following…

ca43a18aaff979b06470231c1a137615

1 Like