Ardenia Online: VRMMORPG (WIP) (Updated: 13/August/2023) (New Forum)

@ComfortSara Will one of the races you can evolve to in the fantasy world include dragons?

1 Like

*demi dragon, not a full fledged dragon

Is it in the demo currently or not yet? And could we expect the whole race change in the near future?

Sounds fun. Also is the godly talent; exepcional talent flavour text that won’t mean anything in the long run or will it be smth that other characters will react too ( maybe according to the talent, you’ll have more exp when killing monsters; easier time in leveling up)?
And my mc tried every single weapon and the game ended. Is that how it’s supposed to go?

Yes u are supposed to try a weapon and the game ends but there is a bug that makes the mc use all weapons

Playing with prologue end up stuck with loading right after phone scene

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of annoying since it works fine if u start from chapter 1. Hopefully the author fixes it soon

prologuecus line 767: Expected choice body

Fixed…

1 Like

Sadly it’s still there after answering the phone. I just tried it and reloaded with a new mc but it’s the same. Thanks for completing the custom options for the Mc

The setting and concept seems fun. I found a bug.

1 Like

Ooooooh~ Lovely, Another one to look forward to, thanks for the hard work~

2 Likes

huh, so sorry for the inconvenience but can you tell me the last 3 choices you made? cause i tried the game and it worked well for me

working on it

2 Likes

Try choosing prologue, abelion world, engineer race, black hair, black eye, mesium akin, human race. Thats what i did that got stuck on phone. Yeah the bug still there

3 Likes

Thank you for not abandoning the game

2 Likes

higher talent = higher exp

2 Likes

Shiznicks, i forgot to tell yall that i am currently woking on ioyeni’s chapter one only im so sorry

So that’s why the world I picked bugged. I guess I will play the other one until u are ready to update it

was supposed to update the forum yesterday but forgot

4 Likes