Android Omnibus for Hosted Games now available

Not sure if it’s just for me but for Fatehaven I can’t get past Chapter 5 it just shows error 403 and endless refresh now option

This is a good question to send to support-gps-omnibus@hostedgames.org

Sent! Thank you!

The Hosted Games omnibus is now available on the Amazon Appstore for Android. If you have questions about it, email us at support-aaa-omnibus@hostedgames.org

1 Like

@dfabulich I’m having problems with the omnibus (playstore) and sent in an email to the main support address I think it was about a week ago. Should I resend it to the specific app email address?

@Jacic I believe I did answer your email, unless there was another one I didn’t see - try checking your spam folder?

1 Like

Thanks, found it :slight_smile: It made its way into the spam folder unforutnately.

1 Like

So i have noticed that a few of the games labeled as free on this app and the COG app are not actually free
What i mean is it says to pay to remove ads (fine) but no ads ever come they just cut off just like a regular game you haven’t bought yet

1 Like

Any example of which game?

Choices of Kung Fu is one for CoG omnibus. I just experienced that moment last week.

1 Like

Thats right also Choice of Vampire (I think not to intersted in it haven’t tryed it yet

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saving the fill-ins/frequented input within COG and HG apps on Android?

I’ve downloaded both the hosted games omnibus and choice of games omnibus on my kindle fire.

I am unable to restore purchases, all of mine were purchased via the apps and not the COG website. the omnibus apps both hang when I try and restore any purchase. My Amazon account shows 51 HG purchases & 64 COG purchases, although some of them will be trial versions of the games that are counted twice when I upgraded them.

How can I get these games unlocked on the omnibus apps?

1 Like

@Mulletcheese, write into support@choiceofgames.com with your receipts or other proof of purchase (like screenshots of your purchase history) and we can help you out.

@abbytrevor, easier said than done on a kindle fire. I could probably take 65ish photos of my screen using a different device and send them.

Unfortunately when you unlock most games it shows the purchase as “rest of the game” with no picture or name of the related app. It doesn’t actually tell me in the Amazon orders section which apps I’ve bought.

If you write into support, we should be able to figure something out - it’s easier to troubleshoot by email.

1 Like

I cannot find some of the games I bought on Google Play, like the Samurai of Hyuga series or any Lucid game (Lost Heir trilogy and a few standalone ones). Are they going to be eventually added to the library?

Samurai of Hyuga is available as well as Lucid’s title. Make sure you’re on the Hosted Games App.

Thanks for replying so fast. I did not know there were two apps :slight_smile:

i dunno if this has been asked but how does the age ratings works here? since the app is +12 yet there is games here with 18+ Id like to know.