All World Pro Wrestling -- HEART'S CHOICE -- BETA TESTERS NEEDED

Yes. First is the protagonist and second is the Ro. But i totally believe a code should be pinned for people that have access to adult section. That way with the code explanation clear in each Beta Highlights people will access only stuff they want to trying.

3 Likes

I would love to test this game.

New draft posted! Typos and bugs fixed throughout!

Sending out more invites now. If you’ve played before and want to play again, feel free.

5 Likes

think this going be fun

Question re: future Heart’s Choice betas:

Will they get links in the Beta Tester Extraordinaire category on the forum, or will they explicitly require emailing in to get a link to test the game?

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Heart’s Choice FAQ

A post was merged into an existing topic: Heart’s Choice FAQ

There’s a new draft posted! So many typos fixed as well as bugs.

Many more beta invites have been sent out.

Please send in your feedback soon!

@Lithophene it will usually be as normal; there were just too many betas going on at the same time, and I needed to have finer control over it than usual.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Heart’s Choice FAQ

New draft posted!

NB: I’m not taking new testers, but old testers are welcome to replay.

2 Likes

I’ve worked with David, the writer, to add:

• a new variable to track whether the MC is a top, bottom, or vers/switch.
  • new separate encounters with Rory, Adam, Clint, Hide, and others.
  • more social interactions.
17 Likes

Is there a route for Enos?

No new Enos scene. He’s a really busy guy.

3 Likes

Geez… I’m already in love with Rory. He’s so cute and sweet. :heart_eyes: That golden boy…

5 Likes

Good to now I am not the only one in Team Rory. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

/holds onto Mandrew/ :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’ll just stay here with my beloved bear Marcos and my crush on Chris Enos

2 Likes

All guys are great in fact Strangely all are cool. But Rory is my type of man as myself are the top assertive type others assertive aren’t my style. But so far in romance Is funny to say this but is true This is only game I like all romance options. Absolutely all are cool. So i hope people love this game as much I do.Also funny enough I like the story itself. But lol Rory is my little blonde kitten

4 Likes

I told David about the interest in Chris Enos.It may be too late to add more content for him for this volume.

5 Likes

More the fun I hope sell well to see more volumes and See Tristan Banana as a leather dominatrix outfit Poison the heel. tristan Banana is My character.