All World Pro Wrestling -- HEART'S CHOICE -- BETA TESTERS NEEDED

oh man that’s awesome - it was so weird to get the “Master Bottom” achievement and being unable to actually bottom in the last scene with your RO. I tried to go for a Dom Bottom role the first playthrough and thought I couldn’t be a Heel and a bottom, but then being a Jobber still didn’t –

Wait, scenes with Adam and Hide?

Time for a replay.

4 Likes

The idea of a gender locked gay romance makes me happy. I usually play f/f relationships but I think it’s wonderful. People may have issues with the lack of choice for MC but i think it’ll allow for better character development and romance (:

4 Likes

My advice is the Adam one… Spicy

2 Likes

well don’t mind if i do

3 Likes

Okay yes, the Adam scene was… very enjoyable (I want an Adam route now, please he seems so sweet) but haven’t been able to figure out how to trigger the new Hide scene. Or even how to get the Hide scene with the cake (iirc there was one where he was eating cake and then you two went to the bathroom and yanno).

1 Like

I don’t read code so i don’t know. And about Adam agree. Even if Rory is my forever husbando. However the game has millions of options and i don’t think there is time for open more characters but if game sells as it should as is it awesome. We could have it in a sequel

2 Likes

I notice this thread is a few months old but are you still taking testers right now?

No, the beta is closed.