All World Pro Wrestling -- HEART'S CHOICE -- BETA TESTERS NEEDED

A genderlocked game this early makes me worry tbh. I hope Heart’s Choice won’t become like HG, where there are many games (compared to female genderlocked ones) catering more for male players.

5 Likes

I understand your concern, but it’s misplaced. More than half of the games in development right now are f/f or f/m or f/v.

If anything, the least-served category will likely be m/f.

16 Likes

I see. Thanks for the quick answer. And it definitely calmed my worries. Btw what’s f/v?

Edit: Of course I’m most looking forward for the f/f one.

About m/f I’d assume it won’t be long till a writer picks up on that.

v = Variable.

2 Likes

Whats f/v

No one has pitched an m/f game. I don’t think there are a lot of m/f romances, though I could be wrong about that. My perception is that most romances are f/m, followed by m/m and f/f.

I actually don’t even know what an m/f romance would look like, and we don’t have any in the works.

The current list is:

v/m-f Jazz Age
m/m wrestling (All World Pro Wrestling)
m/m hockey
m/m gothpunk (by Nissa Campbell!!)
f/m pirates
f/m-v sweet paranormal (werewolves)
f/m paranormal
f/f fantasy theater
v/v aliens
f-nb/f 18thC French historical

33 Likes

I am scared normally for m/f erotica as is normally A woman being force to do stuff and violent and very patriarchal in way treatment women. However in this company i have not fears of being triggered so i am happy role-playing new situations and i am not shy in saying so

4 Likes

We don’t have any m/f games yet.

1 Like

Oh my gosh I’m so excited for that Nissa Campbell one. And for all the others too! Looking forward to hearing more about them in due course!

15 Likes

But i am sure if this is a success you will end having all kind of different romance variables and that would help revitalise in a positive dynamic a genre that tend to not being progressive.
@HannahPS totally agree I am happy. And maybe you someday writing something like that you are good in romances too

5 Likes

Why don’t you pitch me one in due course.

7 Likes

@poison_mara Thank you! I’m really enjoying writing lots of romance in Crème de la Crème :blush: I think Heart’s Choice is a really cool development for a progressive company to be doing.

@Mary_Duffy Ooooooh. I’m stuck on a bus for the next two hours… so time for some nebulous far-in-the-future brainstorming!

9 Likes

If you include vampires you will have me forever. or anything with silk leather and feathers… :kissing_cat: I am a glam girl lol I have no shame… sorry but like most people is so scared to comment lol

8 Likes

While I’m super interested in this wrestling game the hockey one has peaked my interests. Not many sports choice games out there

3 Likes

does it have any connections with Slammed
or would it be an entirely different prospect
anyway am sure it will turn out great…
also i would like it if i can chose my body frame wither it effects stats or not would be very pleased.

you can in a lot of details customization is great and immersive

2 Likes

I don’t think it is connected with Slammed ! If i am not mistaken this is more towards "Heart’s choice " … not about the kayfab , internal politics or revolution as suggested in Slammed ! In related to the current wrestling industry…

This is romance/erotica with a strong backdrop of wrestling. It is not like Slammed! which is one of my favorite games. I would not recommend this based on an interest in wrestling.

12 Likes

So if we’re not really into or interested in wrestling and more there for the… wrestling, we’re still good to go, yeah? Or would it’d still be a huge factor in terms of terminology, references to wrestling stuff in pop culture, etc.

3 Likes

My only knowledge of wrestling is slammed and i understand all game and differences also sexy wrestling is a thing. So if you interest is wrestling you will be happy

7 Likes