Adoriel's Tears WIP GAME UPDATE 26/8/2022

No murders between children here. No worries.

2 Likes

Wow, kinda didn’t expect such a reaction to my “stab in the face” comment, especially since I’ve already mentioned that for this particular game, I’m more just expressing my MC’s animosity for Arthur than any actual desire by for violence.

As opposed to other games I play like Defiled or Arcadie, where the MC has perfectly valid reasons to want to kill NPCs.

Whether the animosity will carry through as the game continues is an entirely different question. If Arthur is redeemable, and the MCgets a more healthy outlet for her frustrations is yet to be seen.

3 Likes

The horse called my MC a monster. Fuck Zephyr! >:( She is just a sad child.

5 Likes

Is Sage/Sophia an RO too?

1 Like

Yes ! :blush:

2 Likes

Good to know that.

They know nothing about u. Forget him. If he wants a monster we could show him one later or in book 2 when the author is ready.

1 Like

How dare a horse call a kid with problems monster? It seems like I will show him who’s the true monster

8 Likes

Found a typo on the first page of chapter 2. Second paragraph starts with “I know what you’re thinkink.”

3 Likes

It’s all because the mc don’t like his master. Has the horse considered that the mc has other people they care about instead? Some people don’t like other and that’s how it is so the horse can go shove it

1 Like

Ok guys, since this is something that has been brought to my attention both here and on Tumblr, here is my response regarding the violence between Mc and Arthur and the reactions it can cause.

14 Likes

I knew u wasn’t going to take it that far. But maybe a push or shove could be ok. But being forced to always react violently to characters u don’t like is a bit disturbing. Hopefully u will find a way to react negatively towards disliked characters differently

It is strange that people wants to harm a child, like… just wait until you’re all adults since evil MC route has been mentioned several times on the tumblr posts.

However, my MC definitely is going to have some negative thoughts and reactions towards the current situation, especially the mom didn’t straight up claim the MC as her own.

2 Likes

when? Or did you miss the amount of ‘I’m doing this to protect you and I feel like my own horrible mother and tons of guilt’?

1 Like

I assume that was directed towards me but it was at the orphanage that was being built. And the mom thing touches far too closely to me because I’ve been abandoned as a child so I don’t care much for her excuses unfortunately.

1 Like

She did that because the people will ask questions, and people gossip always and words would spread that she has a kid and the kid is never allowed outside and start wondering the why. She did and does feel bad about that scene…

She isn’t doing it cause she doesn’t love the MC, but for their own protection. She tells that to Cecile…

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry dear ! Of course Mc will be able to talk about Elianna’s lie and to react about it in various ways.

7 Likes

Pushing Arthur is already a possibility, as is trying to ignore him or get away from him. I say try because Arthue is a clingy boy who despite all wants everything to go well between you two. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Technically, the blame should fall on Tobias, since he is the Adult here who: Didn’t tell Arthur the truth for obvious reasons, showed up without warning, and then went all:

My mc don’t wanna…Cling to Mommy :sweat_smile:

Btw, speaking of Tobias…he is in love with her right? Elianna…cause that is no bro vibes there :grin:

6 Likes

He had feelings for her, but these were extinguished when she met Ashlyen and had Mc.

6 Likes