Adoriel's Tears WIP GAME UPDATE 26/8/2022

How do you spell that? Genuenly curious.

Hum…I’m not very good at spelling but Terry as in the beginning of Terrible then bi as in beginning and ël as in hell? Does it work? My French brain doesn’t know :sweat_smile::thinking:

Thanks for the answer!

ё reads as “yo” in my language, so that confused me. I would read it as “Terbjol”, I think.

I really liked the idea of customizing the MC’s appearance through their parents. The text, I think, needs further polishing. But overall, I liked the beginning and will keep on with the updates. Good luck!

3 Likes

@AAChmielewski @daugtherofolympusif

I don’t know why you both are acting as if spelling and pronunciation are literally the exact same thing, because… they’re totally not. But as the author, daugtherofolympusif would decide exactly how it’s pronounced, completely independent of perceived notions of orthophonology.

1 Like

Thank you, random stranger, for this input.
You know that people ask questions to get an answer? I did. I get.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed playing this and you’re a really great writer; the story is very intriguing and communicable to readers. I suggestion, though, to broaden the range of pronouns and gender. eg. nonbinary as another gender besides man or woman, they/them as pronouns other than he & she
because there might be some readers that like to explore outside gender binaries

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

MC’s mother can’t seriously think openly refuting the MC’s existence as her child wouldn’t make the MC mad and resentful right? I totally want to throw that in her face bcuz stuff like that is psychologically scaring, especially to a fuckin kid.

She can love the MC all she wants, but she was a complete asshole for that. There’s no coming back from that.

I can totally understand why MC might hate and resent their absent father and mother who prefers them to be invisible. Its definitely a good villain origin story hahaha.

17 Likes

i did not see it that way lmao. i guess my mc is kinda just ignoring it for now. bottling up so to speak. id like to think she can comeback to that but thats just speaking from an mc who easily forgives people. that doesnt mean a villain origin story is not possible :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Not sure if this means the end of the demo or not but got this.

1 Like

Got the same message as well.

1 Like

I reached the ending

2 Likes

@Valixon

Hi guys. I totally forgot to stop here for the update, I’ll do it tonight as well as correct the error you encounter. I’m out of town at the moment, sorry.
The demo goes a little bit further after this bug. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I have fixed the bug you are talking about, tell me if this is the case

14 Likes

hi just read the demo it was excellent keep up the great work can’t wait for the next chapter also is Sage/Sophia a secret romance option or not i feel like thay will be our familiar in the future.

1 Like

As someone of mixed blood I wholeheartedly agree.

Do you mean pronounce? International Phonetic Alphabet is probably the easiest way to explain it, and for readers to be able to work out for whatever language they’re comfortable in.

Meanwhile, can’t wait to stab Asshole in the face :knife:

1 Like

S were supposed to be a secret Ro but they are not anymore. However, only some Mc’s will be able to have a relationship with them.

1 Like

@Takashi_Shin Ouhhh! So you both intend to take a path of revenge? Let’s see if it lasts! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

More than 3 save slots please?

1 Like

Noted. I will add some more in the next update :wink:

8 Likes

Really love the game so far and I can’t want to find out who or what the voice belongs to.

And I’m sure this has already been talked about.

But I just say to say the age of the MC right now doesn’t match up with how they talk like I know kids can sometimes say or do something you won’t expect from someone their age but a 5-year-old wouldn’t talk this well or grown-up.

But saying that they are half-elf and have magic I think… so maybe that could make them more intelligent or something…

3 Likes