Above Oceans of Sky (WIP) (formerly Beneath the Sky)

Reopened per the author’s request.

That was the plan :smiley: the idea was in the future things we take for granted have become common names. Thus meme became Meem, electricity became Tricity and HTML became Aitchtiamel. Glad you caught it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

yay, glad to see this is alive :tada:
And, wow, I really didn’t notice this before. Now Aitchtiamel doesn’t sound so weird (for some reason I was never able to pronounce it properly before)

3 Likes

Welcome back @Fire_Strider96

Yeah life’s been crazy past few months, with school and work, and coming out to people. But I’m glad it’s alive too!

@Terrell_Williams Never left :slight_smile:

6 Likes

School been busy for all of us u are not alone

Indeed it has, my friend, indeed it has :expressionless:

I know the feeling. Take your time, I’ll be lurking in the shadows :blush:

Wow…can’t wait to try it,sounds good

Oh don’t worry about me taking too little time :blush:

@Alion Can’t wait for you to try it!

2 Likes

I’m so glad this is alive I’m flying below the sky! On my chair, to be more specific. And not quite flying… :neutral_face:

But it feels like it! :grinning:

And that’s what matters! :smile:

I loved it. I finally have a story to feed my craving for steampunk.

2 Likes

Everybody needs a good daily portion of steampunk :smile:

First thought it was elven, lol. Didn’t seem like it’d get off with all the -iels’, -aths’, and as’ that I could recall.

Kept mouthing off the name, and had a ‘ding!’ moment. Sort of like an epiphany, minus the bloating, hallucinations and big breasts. lol.

New content up! First half of Chapter Two, working for the Captain on the Between Two Points path.

As always, I know that the automatic tests don’t pick up any issues, and I’ve fixed any typos I see, but there are a ton of different paths possible, so no doubt their are typos and continuity errors in there. Thank you SO much for your patience.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8sgb4479xnscdht/Above%20Oceans%20of%20Sky.html?dl=0

Note that the name is now: Above Oceans of Sky. I changed it due to potential confusion with another game that I wanted to avoid. I’m trying to edit the main header and the thread name, but I’m having difficulty at this time.

6 Likes

I think I can change the thread name for you.

1 Like

If you could change it to “Above Oceans of Sky (WIP) (formerly Beneath the Sky)” that would be awesome!

Thanks so much :smile:

P.S. Also is there any way to update the link? It’s broken now that the title changed.

I don’t know much about links, but this might help you out.

1 Like

Thanks! Unfortunately since I changed the title I can’t do that, but I will from now on!

1 Like