A Wizard's Life -- Beta Testers needed

The wait for the Beta to be updated? Whenever Jason gets around to it. He’s a busy guy. :slight_smile:

well give a heads up when it is :smiley:

Heads up! :slight_smile: The update is now up. I suspect that you will need to close your browser, restart and/or reload, but I’m not sure.

This latest update has many new features.

I think we’re getting close to finishing the Beta Test. I’m especially interested in spelling, grammar, logic errors, spacing and any other mistakes.

Remember, send your comments and errors to mike_walter AT bell DOT net

@lucid i do prefer the skill is maxed by 100 though it’s better because we can take every path right

Another update, make sure you refresh so you’re testing the newest one.

This is very close. Any errors left? Please take a look. Spelling, grammar, logic, story, spacing or any other bugs. I really appreciate all of the great help and suggestions. Thanks again!

I look tomorrow and send the feedback because are near 12:00 am here

Do you plan on a sequel?

Would be cool if you get like a new game plus where you get to play again but with bonus stats after you beat the game. Like have the achievements give bonus stats at the start of game.

If I may give a suggestion…
You could separate the game into 2 parts, one in the first person (this one) and the other taking up from when the “Amulet” happens (in 3rd person) in the other world and creating an even more amazing COG than before…

Hey how do I log in

U want to be a beta tester ?

I am I got the email back from jason I judt dont know how to log in

Follow the link, put in the ID and password. It should be that straight forward.

Make sure you send me the errors. :slight_smile:

No, I’m not planning on a sequel, although after the amulet would be a neat spot for one. I’ve also decided against cheat codes for the same reason as the missing back buttion: it would be too tempting for people to use. I’d rather have players replay to see some of the alternate stories.

@Lucid
Is there a way to stay with King/Prince Gareth?

@Lucid - a back button isn’t as bad as you may think. There’s been plenty of games I’ve gotten to a late point in the story (with no save function) and just want to hit back and see what happens if I select another option rather than just speed-blast back to that point trying to remember every choice I made. =)

@SpiderGirl - Please send suggestions/comments to my email, given in the first post. At this point, only a one-night stand is available.

@RVallant - I understand, but I still tend to agree with the administration’s decision to remove it. I think the good outweighs the bad. :slight_smile: I would be a compulsive clicker and wreck the stories I read.

@lucid i typed in my ID and password and it kept looping

@chasemee - I’m sorry, I don’t know how to help. That shouldn’t happen and it isn’t connected to my coding. You’ll have to check with Jason about that.

I will try it on fire fox later I think its my browser

We’re in the home stretch. Updated and ready. Any spelling, grammar, logic errors, story errors, spacing, bugs… Anything that shouldn’t be there before it gets released. I think this may be the last update. Please send me an “all clear” if you think it’s ready for release. :slight_smile: