A Witch's Path (WIP)

It depends cuz you will be in your own personal hell. So imagine the worst thing/memory you ever had. Now imagine going through it over and over again. If you’re a skilled witch you will know your in hell and try to cast the return spell. But if you arnt you’ll get stuck in the loop until your body dies and you stay in hell forever.

1 Like

Well, no then my mc wouldn’t as he really wouldn’t trust his skills at this point, particularly with that locked still on. And it seems that in his own personal hell he’d be ugliest most bullied kid in elementary and junior high forever, so pass on that his worst memory likely being whatever those bullies tried to do to him before he finally “snapped” during the opening).

1 Like

Alright so last chance to object to having the option to fight with potions. If not then I’ll add that your MC carries around a enchanted satchel which can hold infinite amount of potions and won’t break them. So everyone ok with potions?
IMG_4814
IMG_4815
IMG_4816

10 Likes

I honestly don’t like the satchel with infinite amount but that is just me I think it makes our character to over powered or like a Mary Sue but I support you no matter what you pick

8 Likes

Add me towards the ones who dislike fighting with potions, except perhaps as a last resort as well. We’ve apparently got awesome powers, so why would we need potions as grenades, in anything but exceptional, possibly last-resort situations?

3 Likes

It may hold a infinite amount but you still have to make the potions lol. So I guess depends on how many you feel like making and save.

Just giving a option for my more sciencey witches. Just giving everyone an option they might do themselves.
Fight with:
Powers
Spells
Potions
Cuz my co author for example likes the science of magic like potions and alchemy so I thought there might be others like him.

2 Likes

I’m into potions so it should be an option. I mean you’re a witch so you have to do potions.

5 Likes

I’m into potions aswell. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Potions would be a good option. For those who don’t like them, they don’t have to use them.

2 Likes

Can I get your guys opinion on something? Just looking through all my important land marks and wondering if the names I picked out are good?
I named the city you live in Arcania Cove cuz I wanted it to sound magical were you can tell witches live there. Was originally going to call it Arcadia Cove but found out it’s the name for the city of the Netflix show Troll Hunters(ps loved it) so thought better not use it lol.

And I named the giant forest surrounding the city Sea of Trees since it’s based on the Aokigahara forest in Japan… but instead of suicide you get killed be monsters and spirits… and bears… What? Can’t all be magical dangers lol. Also based on the Roanoke Forest in American horror story.

Let me know if these are good names or if I should change them cuz right now I’m second guessing myself.

I associated name Arcania cove with Arcania: Ghothic 4 game

??? Never heard of it

Gothic its famous old RPG series, well except arcania: gothic 4 this game was terrible

??? Never heard of any of those games?

How old are you? Gothic series was famous in early 2000

23/immortal lol never once heard of these games. Not once

I love both of the names and you shouldn’t second guess yourself~♡

2 Likes

Oh, so you’re older than me lol for some reason I thought you were younger xD

2 Likes

Ugh I’m old. I act younger than I am lol. I still go ewwwww when I see people kissing on tv unless I ship them lol.

1 Like

I hope we don’t drown in the sea

3 Likes