A Witch's Path (WIP)

@OracleD3 would the wings be the default “angelic” or could we choose what they’d look like?
E.g. angelic:

8 Likes

If it is choosen then I’ll look up wings to use for it.

3 Likes

Hello dearest author. I decide say some concerns about this game.
1: Mc looking weary overpowered and I fear he bee one punching enemies. Also if you intendedly do him overpowered please allow him throwing galaxies on enemies.
2: Please don’t trying create twilights.
3: Give mc tentacles manifestation ability.
4: Why mc must choice only one girl or boy? Mc is the chosen one, he deserve a harem!
P.S: Sorry for my bad grammar.

1. Well they will be the most powerful witch that ever walked the earth. Lol that sounds pretty op right there.

2. You mean like this?
    https://youtu.be/7SKg0rVU5Yg

3. I don’t understand???

4. Lol that might give people to want to do weird stuff.

5. Cuz I believe in true love lol. And that’s how all choice of games stories work. I mean has there bin one that lets you have 2 people at once?

Such a clever little one…

1 Like

I meaning don’t try create twilight move.
Tentacle manifestation: creating tentacles from mc back and hands like in the darkness comics and games, or like Dr octopus from spider man.
I don’t see way polygamy must be without love.

2 Likes

I think that the coding for that could be a little tricky so that’s probably why if there are any poly options in games, there aren’t many. Also blanket statement, this game is the authors Vison. And while you can make suggestions the final call lies with them.

I don’t demand nothing from author. Its he’s game and only he has the knowledge what’s god or bad for he’s game

In welcome to Moreytown you can take all the ROs to bed and get away with it or choose just one to spend the rest of your life with.

And I believe there are others, I just can’t remember any right now.

I think the word you’re looking for is polyamory; polygamy just means that you are involved with multiple people at the same time, be it sexual or otherwise, but it doesn’t necessarily involve love.

So do I, but I don’t think loving more than one person means it’s not true love; the feeling might not be equal for each of them but if it you’re sure enough of it to label it love then it can, and probably will, be love.

Eh, the coding part isn’t all that complicated; I’ve already got it all figured out in my super secret WIP. If you know enough about coding to be able to write your own game than I think you’re okay in that part, but writing a polyamorous relationship can be difficult, I think that’s why there aren’t many.

Sashira’s Monsters of New Haven High is looking very promising in that regard in case you haven’t checked it out yet.

If that’s the only argument behind your reasoning I think you might not understand the term “romance”.

6 Likes

You’ve made up my mind. If tentacle manifestation shows up in this game, I’m going to try a Doctor Octopus playthrough at least once. Bowlcut and mad science and everything.

Lol these gifs symbols how Night Coven witches view White Coven witches lol

7 Likes

I very love when romance have logic in them, but most choice gams have lack of this logic. What I mean choice game romance look like that; hey girl I like you. Yes I like you too pretty boy, let’s get marry. And they married. Love its feelings of thrusting and attachment to some one. Romance may lack this quality and bee poorly on cold calculation. Its difficult too my speak on philosophy things on English

so how does the White Coven view the Night Coven?

White Coven views Night Coven like this:

3 Likes

I love charmed :heart_eyes::weary: watched every episode

2 Likes

So basically the white coven are the charmed sisters?

Basically lol. I kinda based the Night Coven on American horror story coven and the White Coven on Charmed since I loved both shows.

6 Likes

I guess I’ll give the poll until the end of the day to see which power to choose then the other powers will Return to Xibalba!

shrugs Eh, I think it’s safe to say Portal Creation takes the cake.

Sorry if it seemed like I was saying that, I meant blanket statment as in everyone