A Witch's Path (WIP)

Take He-Man seriously? HAH! Impossible! Just look at their fight scenes!

Does he still scream “I Have The Power!” “he-Man!”??? Cuz that would still make it too silly for me.

1 Like

what about these

1 Like

There’s the poem The Road Not Taken, by Robert Frost, which ends with these lines:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

(It uses the word “road”, not “path”, but I think it’s close enough.)

2 Likes

I’ll refer to my previous post:

1 Like

You…stole my script.
Two minds diverged in a :yellow_heart:.

This poem pops into my consciousness at the mere sight/mention/simile of pathways, roadways, and regrets.
Also forever intrinsically inspirational in my own literary efforts, and wip.

Alternately, I find the following quotes could be highly motivating as well…

White Coven: Only bad witches are ugly.–Glinda, the Good Witch of the North

Night Coven: In my world, there are people in chains and we can ride them like ponies.–Vamp Willow, BTVS

5 Likes

As soon as i read Glinda, i thought: “I know about popular.”

1 Like

That seems awfully like the sort of thing a Night Coven witch would say… Shouldn’t she be talking about how “Beauty is in your heart, not on your face”, or something similar?

All are nice but they don’t “feel” right. I’m looking for a quote about many paths in life leading to your destiny something like that. I’ll know the quote when I see it.

Very nice poam but I’m looking for something with Paths in it plus if I do a poem for this then I’ll have to find a poem for the other parts.

lol very true. Maybe I’ll have the two great witches Lilith and Eve have something like that as there Covens logo lol.

1 Like

Oh I think I should mention that this story will contain:
Blood and gore, partially nudity, talk of suicide, religious themes, mild language, and violence.
Sooo just a heads up lol.

1 Like

:grinning:

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Just stuff like angels and demons lol plus the Whit Covens sanctuary is a church while the Night Covens is a country club(I think that’s what there called) it’s a place rich people go to and pay a membership and have to go through a membership meeting.

You just made the night coven sound a million times better…

2 Likes

I thought i remembered there being a third coven? Or am i just an idiot?

The third one is called the Secret Coven they stay hidden because they use demons for their powers and also murder witches for their powers. They usually live in forest and other places were they can hide because if a witch from White or Night find them they get burned at the stake for their crimes.

But the White Coven has a farm house and a greenhouse :grin:

Country Club is still better.

1 Like

Just another Tuesday then. :nail_care:

4 Likes