A Witch's Path (WIP)

2 Likes

Here how about this quote.
“When you find your path, you must ignore fear. You need to have the courage to risk mistakes. But once you are on that road… run, run, run, and don’t stop til you’ve reached its end.”
― José N. Harris, MI VIDA: A Story of Faith, Hope and Love

1 Like

Are we sharing inspirational messages now? WEll, here you go:

Kudos to inspirobot.me

2 Likes

Wow that is extremely close to what I’m looking for. If I don’t find the quote I’ll be sure to use this as my second choice.

lol yes but I want the quote to be about Paths. But thank you.

this is what i could find

2 Likes

That second quote pretty much states that no matter what you do you can’t change your fate, only the path to reach it.

So there’s no avoiding getting hit by that car. But you can find different ways to end up in the middle of the road.

Isn’t that quote basically saying that your choices don’t matter, which i feel is both pretty grim to think about and goes against the entire premise of Choice of Games.

1 Like

What? Okay, I understand what you mean. We can give the feedback to you, if you just release the game. But it is up to you.

Good said!

1 Like

Lol after like 2000 posts this is mentioned. I don’t mind anyway.

4 Likes

depends on how vague your destiny is if you are destined for greatness you will always achieve greatness but how you get there is another thing either way you are destined in the game for great power how you achieve that power is what matters

1 Like

You know, @OracleD3, I’m really looking forward for this WIP, like, really looking forward for it but…I gotta know: how is it going? 'Cause the post reached over 2k posts and yet…It’s just talk. I don’t mean to be rude or to break any forum rules but, you know, is it ever gonna be something else than mere planning?

6 Likes

Thanks for liking my idea. And I just finished the prologue of the story and some of Chapter 1. But I’m looking for a quote that is about Paths to put before chapter one or the prologue. But at least I’m working on it lol.

4 Likes

Hey this comment is 2016! c:

1 Like

Perhaps this for a quote?

3 Likes

I think I found a great quote!? Tell me if you like it:
"There are two paths of which one may choose in the walk of life; one we are born with, and the one we consciously blaze. One is naturally true, while the other is a perceptive illusion. Choose wisely at each fork in the road." - T.F. Hodge

4 Likes

It seems fitting, given the prophecy (the path we’re born to), and perhaps the secret option you’ve alluded to (no Coven / secret Coven ; the path we choose for ourselves).

1 Like

So should I use this quote or search for a better one :smile:

You’d know better than us, since you’re the writer and also especially because none of us have seen any of the story, it’d be weird to tell you to change it. Personally, I usually just start a story without paying much attention to the quote. So I don’t think it’s important enough to warrant more time searching. I think you should go with this Hodge quote that you seem happy with.

6 Likes

it think you should keep it

1 Like

And we can’t leave our thought to you. You are the writer.

1 Like