A Tale of Heroes (WIP) - 218k words. Updated 12/17/2023 with Chapter 6: Part One!

Oi @Jjcb just wanted to know if MC is a OP hero…
With more training can they overpower/ defeat Forlorn?!?

Oh come on :unamused::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:
That’s not so called ‘‘interesting part’’ like you said :smile_cat::smirk_cat::smiling_imp: that’s a cruel cruel damn illegal cliffhanger…

3 Likes

Evil Cliffhanger lol​:smiling_imp::grin:

Depends entirely on what you mean by more training.

heya, sorry it took me so long to answer. the answer is yes, i’l eventually add a save system, although i’m not too sure yet on how it works, so you shouldn’t expect it just yet.

4 Likes

I mean Seeker/Ignis are training MC (and Lat) and in future in any possible way, will MC be powerful enough to successfully defeat Forlorn?!?

Ah, then I’m afraid not. The training you’re getting from Seeker and Ignis is not going to be enough to beat Forlorn.

Addendum (Because I was in a rush this morning and totally forgot x_x): But nobody has said you’re only getting trained by Seeker and Ignis…

2 Likes

The best WiP I’ve seen so far. Keep up the good work. This may be @adrao 's Hero or Villains rival. Too bad I can’t save my game. Keep up the good work.:+1:

Hey I don’t remember Barack Obama naming a “Forlorn” an Ally of State :thinking::grin:

5 Likes

Ugh I am at the end and now I want more. This game is awesome and especially the different personalities of the league members. We need more so make it a good one

1 Like

Fun to playthrough, definitely enjoying it so far!

1 Like

I haven’t finished reading yet, so far so good. But I was checking the stats and there was a little typo: Meele should be Melee, 3rd stat.

Fotball should be Football in the first option.

Christ should be capitalized! Great scene btw that “'Greetings, sinner.” line is hilarious

Thank God as opposed to Thank god

Btw if the stat blaster is an indication of how well the MC will be able to project energy blasts shouldn’t it be called energy projection? I may or may not have thought blaster meant gunslinging MC

Flashing light instead of flashing right.

Through instead of though

Quotation Marks before Look.

I’ll edit this comment if I find anything else to avoid clogging this page.

2 Likes

Damn… Seeing Seeker Art I want him to be a RO. I’m ready to exchange all the others for him !

By the way Seeker you have to come back ! And alive ! Whatever your lead is.

The update was nice since we can see the dynamic in the group. And I love being able to play the not enthusiastic one.

I’m just wondering if we can’t ask to follow Seeker ? I mean he is our mentor, we should stick to him as a chewing-gum ! You made a mistake and now you can’t throw the mistake away ah, ah !

3 Likes

This is hilarious, and actually a good idea. I’ll add something about this when I get back to writing later today! :grin:

Oooh.

b4e

A certain someone might not be too happy about this…

7 Likes

Ok I’m ready for the challenge !!! :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

For Seeker !!!

And I’m sure I’m not the only one ready to convince you about how amazing he would be as a RO :wink:

For the certain someone… Hé the MC is ready, the MC will be quicker to snatch him away. Not sorry ~.

7 Likes

I see a lot of Seeker fans… and I have to say I am too! The only thing else I really have to say is I wish my character could refuse to fight. Just with all the choices I have made she is one to really try and flash a smile and talk her way out of things. (That and she really doesn’t want to join the hero team, she just doesn’t want to go to jail.)

5 Likes

I’m happy to see Seeker has gained himself a few fans, him and Ignis are two of my favorite characters to write. :grinning:

Believe me, I hear you on this. I’m currently going through an action heavy part, and I’m making sure to add options that allow you to get out of the scenarios with a quick tongue.

After all, if the pen is mightier than the sword, the… tongue is… mightier than the pen? :thinking:

4 Likes

Ignis?!?

:roll_eyes::thinking::yum:

Can MC fight if it’s Ignis?!?

Aki?!?

It could go like tongue (words) are sharper?!?

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Could be, could be not…

I enjoy Aki as well, but I get more of a fun vibe when writing her. Seeker and Ignis give me a different feeling, though I don’t really know what to call it.

3 Likes

Like want to be angry but can’t, want to be a brat but can’t and lol want to hate but can’t?!?
That’s the feeling I get from Ignis and Seekers characters…

it’s great so far i especially liked the part where it explained how to use the powers. There were some typos of which sadly i can’t send the screenshots for some reason, on ignis description in the stats there were two ;; s fallowing each other, in the note which you find in the morning, i think the second part should be italic too, and somewhere in the story you used as well and too in the same sentence which is wrong, during the training there was a y Lat, ehich i think should have been by Lat, also the part where they were talking about akis speed confused me they were talking about her then it suddenly said we.

1 Like

We can always fight !

I mean look at the prize !! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: