A New Pulse - First Bite WiP

this is pretty cool.

Are we going to be able to recruit more people in to the group and then setup a R&D dep for new ways to kill/contain the vamps?

@jcury

The detectives may help at the end and you can save one more character but you won’t be recruiting to a group.

Very interesting story! Can’t wait for the update.

Just wanted to say that I love it so far! :smiley:

Also interested to see what happens to our poor, “innocent” MC. You don’t understand, officer! I’m just ridding the world of evil bloodthirsty vampires…

I love the game too!

@Leopardmoon since the last chapter is calles “Judgement”, so the MC will likely face a trial, and I bet the verdict will depend on the choices the player made before.

Still been working on this project. Here is a teaser image to give you an idea of how the game could look.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82599458/A%20New%20Pulse%20-%20First%20Bite/dfabulich-choicescript-04e8d60/web/mygame/test%20shot%20(2).png

Wow :0 that’s amazing.

@Samuel_H_Young

Thanks. Basically in the demo everytime you see [name]“blah blah blah” in game you’ll see something like that.

This particular picture shows the male version of the MC,

Sir, if it would be able to customize your character, I will throw all my money at you!

@P0RT3R

I’ve had a word with @Bill1903 (the guy who draw the above and creator of the system the game will be released on) and he said he could possibly add options for the following (hair and eye colour, beard or clean shaven (for the male MC) and maybe clothes.

@Nocturnal_Stillness
Since visual novels are generally very linear because it’s hard and time consuming to illustrate EVERY possibility, does this mean that only some parts will be illustrated?

@Samuel_H_Young

Yeah just the backgrounds and the characters will be illustrated. Events will still be described like a normal cyoa.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Looks interesting.
Are you drawing the art for this yourself?

Love the story

No its drawn by @Bill1903

Am I the only one who thinks the character in the link above looks a bit like shaggy? What did you do to scooby?!

@that1german Scooby was a good dog. *picks teeth* Excuse me.

@Nocturnal_Stillness I LOVE this, it’s looking really good NS and I am glad that it exists. Keep on going it looks great!