180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

Because Angel in an angel costume is so original? c;

Not that I am complaining, just defending Agent 100. Because, damn it, a Bond costume on him… YES.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure like, James Bond costume is 100’s just normal outfit. Like he can at least put on some Super Fancy masquerade mask or a “Hi My Name Is: Not James Bond” sticker or somethin, get in the spirit of things

2 Likes

Hmm, to be honest, I always imagine other kinds of clothes and/or mission gear on him.
But I definitely see where you are coming from.

1 Like

The man can rock a tux, it’s true.

2 Likes

How about: 100 as Van Helsing, finding anyone dressed as a vampire and spritzing them with water from a spray bottle marked ‘Holy Water’.

7 Likes

Are you trying to tell me that Angel isn’t extra enough to be unoriginal for the sake of wearing sparkly wings and a mini skirt with feathers/tight, white spandex pants?? I don’t believe that. That’s not a world I want to live in.

That’s also why I suggested a Devil costume cuz irony!

Perfect. I love it. Classy and fun, just like 100 himself.

What about 313, Gareth, Maria, and Hex? I need to know what they would dress up as!

4 Likes

I’m thinking Gareth as an old-timey Chicago gangster. Except he ends up having to explain it a lot since that’s basically a suit and a fedora.

313… maybe Morpheus from The Matrix (because computer powers!)

Hex might go for a ‘mad scientist’ costume. Maybe Dr Frankenstein with a little Frankenstein’s monster doll.

4 Likes
OOPS my hand slipped how embarassing

7 Likes

And Vicki… not totally sure, but I think maybe she’d go for a classic costume, like a witch or a fairy. (Or a vampire, and then she gets spritzed)

3 Likes

Perfection.

Awww, that’s adorable!!

2 Likes

The year before that did he get a nerf gun and headshot all the zombies and/or werewolves?

2 Likes

Courtesy of Google images results for ‘sexy fallen angel costume’

9 Likes

Can this please be the cover art?

2 Likes

In the latest tv series , there is actually a female version of van helsing , great grand daughter of the original van helsing set in the future

Vicki could be her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s still Halloween right?

6 Likes

So can we get any non-spoiler-y info on the Book 2 RO?? I’m thinking of playing with another MC and I want to be well informed before I decide who she is gonna be smooching. It’s a very important decision after all!

2 Likes

Question for the group–how do y’all pronounce “313”? “Three-one-three,” “three-thirteen,” something else?

I’ve been reading “180” as “one-eighty” and “100” as “one hundred” but if anybody has been reading those in different ways I’m curious about that too

I read 313 as “Three-One-Three”, 180 as “One-Eight-O” and 100 as “One-O-O”. Sounds more chic in my opinion.

3 Likes

Weirdly I find myself saying ‘Agent One Hundred’, but just ‘Hundred’ when it’s written without the Agent part.

1 Like

Early on when 180 is getting their gadgets, he calls agent 400 “Four”–do people ever do that to him? Just call him 1/One?