Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

I always get the dog, but never Crone or Kelly. I think I might play through the game again.

All those extra characters are found on missions before you get attacked by bandits.

Whoā€™s Kelly and Crone?

Re: Kelly and Crone:

Prisoners in the bandit camp in Part 4. If you free them, they will join your group.

1 Like

Thanks, I guess Iā€™ll have to replay the game again to get them.

1 Like

I hope it will be possible to rescue Brody and Madison and keep them (or Brody, at least) alive till the end.

Is it at all possible to save Uncle Lou or does he die no matter what you choose to do?

I think it is scripted. Darn you Tom!

If you donā€™t mind me asking, how many ROs are there going to be?

In the first ZE is it in any way possible to save hadley

Iā€™m sorry who is Hadley?

The redhead teen in the tree when walking back from the crashed van

Oh right her!
I think she dies no matter what. By the time I get to her sheā€™s always been scratched and dies. Sad, but the zombie apocalypse does not give us the luxury to mourn.

The infected girl? I think sheā€™s infected before you meet her, no matter what you do,

Yea but if you play as a scientist maybe you can cure her

Wait whaaaaat.
Time to replay Zombie Exodus.

I dunno if you can cure her Iā€™m just saying maybe thereā€™s a special option but I played as a soldier so I wouldnā€™t know

JimD is it possible to save Hadley if you play as a scientist?

Pretty sure her death is scripted as well. Iā€™ve played through as scientist and there was no mention of Hadley, despite me making a cure. Perhaps thatā€™s cause I killed her after she turn, but I donā€™t think she can be saved.

No. I asked him back in the beta and he considered it but eventually decided against it. Sometimes it just isnā€™t possible to save everyone.

@JimD
Iā€™m still gonna harass you about my damn groceries. They disappear into nothingness after I leave the market. I also understand that sometimes you are gonna kill off the side characters, which sucks but not everyone makes it out of a zombie apocalypse. But you better not kill the Taxi Driver, he was the best character.

PS, how was FtWD? I didnā€™t get a chance to see it.