Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 3 - releasing 3/3/2022

:man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Where’s the save button?

1 Like

Is that even safe?

that’s the question we’ve been asking

1 Like

I actually took down the game but for some reason it did not come off of DashingDon’s I will have to message him to find out what’s going on. Apparently the only thing that went away as the save feature.

That’s the plan.

Yes, him too.

Thank you and thanks for pointing out those errors.

13 Likes

Btw can anyone tell me how to acquire the solar panel again at the beginning of the game seems rare tried to restart the game over and over but the save button was remove unfortunately so I can’t load my save where I have a solar panels it really helps in securing the power usage of the group and the morale or alliance. Thanks

The easiest way to get solar panels is to start in the suburbs. I think that’s as true for the Part 3 demo as it is for the main game.

4 Likes

Ey, half serius/half joke question, what happened to Fred’s cat?, I mean, if Billie had her dog when we reunited in Part 3, then why he doesn’t hace his mascot to?

2 Likes

Here’re some bugs and typos i have found sorry if any has been reported before

Summary

I was a female

I was playing as a combat medic so this comment was rather odd i think it should be changed if the mc’s profession is medical-related

‘has’

Remove one ‘our’

‘say’

This should be lopez. This is after i returned from the military base i was romancing lopez but this paragraph didn’t specify who

Jude’s introduction was repeated here

I’ve also find this bug

6 Likes

Is there a plan to make Julianne the hacker a RO?

1 Like

If i remember right, Fred was a heavy meat eater.

Will the save function be added again?

Technically, the game has been removed, but somehow we can still access it. I’m sure when the game gets back up, the save function will be there again.

This was a really interesting addition so far! I didn’t find any faults in chapters 8 and 9 (besides 1 minor thing).

In chapter 10, when eating with the group you encounter, I chose not to eat their food. A page of text showed up after that, but there was no button to click or option to choose from, so I was just stuck there. Not sure if that’s the end of the chapter, but I thought it might’ve been a mistake cause the first two chapters were longer.

The thing for the earlier chapters was really minor, just that if you choose the “dependent child” drawback thing and choose to have them sleep with you, they still kinda vanish. I wouldn’t comment on it, but in the first two parts of the game when you’re still on the hill, this is covered.

Looking forward to the complete version’s publishment!

1 Like

Not 100% sure, but the child says something along the lines of “if you need to spend time with RO, I can sleep with someone else”

2 Likes

That’s actually a question I can add, so you can ask Fred about his cat.

Thank you for reporting these errors!

She is an RO. It’s just long distance.

8 Likes

Cool thanks I kinda like her. How about billie?

3 Likes

I know this isn’t much of a priority right now but would part 3 have achievements? Seem like a fun add-on and a good incentive to try a lot of things in the story

2 Likes

I’m gonna start with low and high level feedback and then make a different comment for the mid level feedback.

1. Jillian and Gina initiated a threesome with me even though my relationship was at associate level for both of them. I had said my main romantic interest was Gina, but no romantic progress had been made. So this scene seemed to come way out of left field.

2. While dancing as a hobby, Gina came over to join MC (even though she says she doesn’t dance at the prom) and then left the dance with a kiss- our relationship was still at associate level

3. At the prom, Nephew is dancing with Gina, but when you as Gina to dance she says she doesn’t.

4. At the prom, Nephew is dancing with Gina and laughing, but when you talk to him he is sitting alone, says he doesn’t want to be involved in the prom, and leaves to join Rachel.

5. When Fred and Billie arrived, Fred introduced himself to MC even though they were neighbors.

6. I’m not sure what level of feedback this is, but maybe don’t name a character “Jude” since it’s one of the suggested names for your MC.

7. If your character says they’re going to work out an arrangement with Eli and Kevin when the group first arrives, it feels weird that we are able to move in and start making changes right away before working anything out with Eli & Kevin.

8. I don’t think it was made clear how old Kevin is. It would help if it was made clear that he is also a teenager, otherwise his relationship with Madison becomes very uncomfortable.

9. I would have liked to have the option to tell Sarif, Ayana, and Shirley that Keith’s group has said they only accept able-bodied people and don’t concern themselves with caring for the “weak”. It seemed wrong to leave them behind knowing that Ayana would be killed or abandoned when the milita returned.

10. While in the car with Reilly my character was able to reminisce over a past job they did while in front of Madison. It would be cool if there was some sort of repercussion to revealing to the group that MC was a criminal. Or, at the very least, a discussion with Madison about wether or not she will reveal this to the others.

11. It really damages morale to not have access to power, but it is very unclear how to get more power. It would help if that was clearer.

12. It feels weird that Eli was out driving when he found us, considering he never goes out driving again and probably shouldn’t be driving considering his condition. It might help if, upon returning to the Junkyard, Kevin said “Dad, you’re not supposed to be driving!” or “I told you not to go driving out there!” or something like that. Or maybe something to express that he’d been worried sick to find his dad had slipped out without his noticing.

4 Likes