Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 3 - releasing 3/3/2022

In the 2nd book it’s Gina and Jilian,I just found out myself by playing the game multiple times,
also, your MC needs to be an adult.

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s just me but i felt like chapter 10 jump into the action a bit too quickly. It’s a great chapter but I’d like to see more of the group members mourn or just see more of their feelings in the aftermath. Maybe this will be shown in chapter 11 hopefully?

2 Likes

You can clear more space. There is an option to make that a project for your group.

I have a bit more to write about the different buildings, but chickens will be caught eventually. It’s on my list to include more about each building.

Same as above. I’m going to be adding transitions between chapters to allow you to do training, talk to other characters, use the buildings, etc.

Yes, as others have mentioned, they already exist. I will add more. Some characters will be more interested in such an arrangement, while others will not be interested.

Thank you. I thought the museum crew showed an interesting side of survivors in an outbreak.

Yes, once I am done with the story, I intend to go back and write down time activities that happen between chapters.

It’s hard to know how long I should get back to the action after death scenes. Some players like that aspect of games and others want the plot to continue. I’d be interested to hear what others have to say and appreciate your comment.

11 Likes

Oh i forgot to mention this but in chapter 9 when meeting Enola and her family if we choose to examine the kids i think there should be some skepticism if the mc is a teenager

5 Likes

Can someone tell me combination of npc to get polyamorous romance?

I was wondering if there could be another option added when you first encounter the prisoners in the museum, one where you decide not the free them at first because you don’t want try breaking them out without a plan or want to negotiate their freedom first. I understand if you don’t feel this works with how the scene should go though.

9 Likes

I don’t know why, but at first I thought they were cannibals :rofl:

14 Likes

Same here

1 Like

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one who got cannibal vibes. I thought back to Telltale The Walking Dead :no_mouth:‍:fog:

3 Likes

I know for certain these two are compatible - Jillian + Gina

5 Likes

Man, there’s just something about hilltop churches in the zombie apocalypse…

(Photo from State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition for Xbox One).

8 Likes

Hello! I’m here just to tell you that I’m the hobby selection, that there is no knitting on the list, I just wanted to let you know, have a good day

1 Like

Yeah no I was totally thought they were cannibals too, I was kinda worried about eating the hotdogs and hamburgers on my first run.

5 Likes

In the beta version I’ve found out that you can’t take the garage apartment for yourself, even if you happen to be the leader of the group. What’s up with that?

3 Likes

This is just an idea, but i think that after you take some food from the museum group, there should be an option to give it to some member in the group, giving relationship boost

3 Likes

You’re not alone. Since chapter 2 i have the same feeling i hope that jim can make the polygamy route much more intimate and enjoyable.

1 Like

Wait, i just realised something. If jude the grocery store sniper got captured by the museum group, what happened to the supplies in the grocery store, does it belong to the museum group now?

6 Likes

It’s possible to Capture Jude?

Yes, I can definitely do that. A few testers have asked for this. I’m actually surprised I missed it, but that’s why I ask for help from you find testers :slight_smile:

Hello! Are you talking about chapter 8? Because this choice exists:

#Take my mind off the outbreak with some knitting.

I admit this was put in for a reason. A lot of people have watched The Walking Dead and saw the Terminus episodes. It’s fun to mess with your readers.

Yes, I just haven’t gotten around to doing this, which is stupid of me since there is a specific option to bring back a burger for Jaime.

It’s something I want to do but as with everything, it comes down to time investment. While a lot of people say they are interested in poly routes, the vast majority of players are doing monogamous routes. That said, I want to explore more with Jillian/Gina and also with Lopez and other characters. I’m hoping to include this in Part 3, but I’m also getting to the wire before I have to publish. I honestly want to start a whole new series that is much more heavily romance based while still in an apocalyptic setting.

That’s actually an interesting part of the story that you will have to discuss with Jude. I’m working on the conversations section that will be included in Part 3.

Not in Part 2. You can kill him, leave him there, or chase him away.

19 Likes

I do hope that Brody and Bailey will be a poly option since i remember in part 2 when hunting at the lake Brody did seem open to include Bailey in the relationship even if it’s just for a threesome

3 Likes