Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven - need some help with character recap

I remember reading Jillian should be studying in university if she was interested in studying , so perhaps around 23 ?

Well a teenage protag can romance her too

Yeah i knowā€¦ Jillian always sit in my car after the end of Part 1

Anyone else? I know of Madison, Brody, Jillian

Who else is romancable by teenage protag?

Bailey and Kelly too

1 Like

Kelly is a surprise tbh

1 Like

I donā€™t think Kelly is that old, or is her? Well, old enough that itā€™d probably cause an uproar and ruin her career if people found out she was with a 17 year old, but I always imagined her to be around Jillians age or just a few years her senior.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Kelly seems to be around 25 or 26

As for Bailey , she just join college so should be about 20

2 Likes

Anyone else notice sometimes the zombie kill count doesnā€™t go up?

Wellā€¦ i never check :wink:

well I wont get the achievements if they donā€™t count

Idk if there is an achievment for it in part 2. I only checked them in part 1 and I think itā€™s relatively easy to get it there. Kill them in the traveling neighbours house and at the ending kill zombies instead of getting your stuff from the house or whatever other options there are, also make sure that you have a really good gun, like the Arsenal AK (you can get one at the boarded up house).
Edit: And now Iā€™m advertising guns? Never thought Iā€™d ever do thatā€¦ Jk

Well it happened in part one, I am using the CoG app on ios

Is there no way to actually try to help Madison and Brody before accidentally meeting them in the school?

When you call them it paints a bleak picture, and that one morning you can set it as one of your primary goals for the day, but after you canā€™t even attempt to go look for them.