Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

I do not like people who push kids^^ :innocent:

3 Likes

Hah very funny Jim… MARA WILL DIE before have a dead weight handle anything. And lake is for mosquitoes.

IF I HAVE TO HANDLE THE TERRIBLE ENGINE NOT BUILT FOR THIS WE MARA AND I WILL… I SWEAR… . Now I only have to made a spreadsheet about what is what and where each menu is and how is the order to craft AND doing anything else.

So I played an MC who is only interested in the romantic side of romancing but not in having sex. So far I only tried it with Jillian and I must say it kinda left me with mixed feelings. To me it seems that MC not being interested changed the RO too. I’d like for them to still being themselfes like if I recall correctly Jillian was interested in doing it with an MC who is interested in both the romantic part and sexual part of a relationship. So the way I imagine that it would be more fitting is for Jillian to still suggest having sex with MC only for MC to reject it or maybe like it was handled in Choice of Rebels agreeing just bc RO wants it.
I’m curious what do you guys think about it? Do you think it’s fine how Jim handled it skipping the whole sex part or do you also feel like it changed the RO too?

1 Like

Would it be possible for the other communities to band together against the Militia in Part 3? At this point, I would consider them to be the biggest threat to humanity.

2 Likes

Poll time :slightly_smiling_face:

How does your main character plan on dealing with Keith and the Silverthorne Militia?

• Fight the Silverthornes
  • Run from the Silverthornes
  • Join the Silverthrones
  • Try to find a peaceful resolution with them

0 voters

2 Likes

If some npc tries to Force my character or coherce and using Or you bang me or i will breakup. is directly toxic and end any romance for me. In a game for me has no sense. Is something that happens in real life like make poo i don’t want do that in a video game Jim handle romance very well

3 Likes

Obviously I’m fighting them.

From what they said, they want us to be their slaves. And they seem to have a thing for sex after what happened to Kelly and Madison. So no thanks, they all gonna die.

5 Likes

No. I wouldn’t want anything to be forced on my MC. But the way I imagine it shouldn’t be obvious for any NPC what MC thinks about having sex so I think it’d be more realistic for them to give it a try and accept it if MC says they aren’t interested in that. If RO would try anything more that’s when it’d become forced imo.

1 Like

I only can talk for me but when i start a relationship i am rudely clear what and what not i will do and if he doesn’t find it fancy he could hit the road. So i always supposed something like that happened out camera

2 Likes

Honestly, and I know this sounds weird, I am super looking forward to the hardcore cooking and driving checks.

And are we confirming the pet army is being implemented? With each additional costing only £20! (I mean I’d still buy it haha)

And this certainly sounds fun, I do love being a generous God in games, and negotiating.

And I am also looking forward to putting the pepper spray as my primary weapon!

And I’ve just realised you’ll have to code paths for us joining the Silverthornes, fighting them, joining the other groups/ leaving them, which we be a lot of work (exponentially increasing if you plan to have other faction help us fight another faction!)

6 Likes

Where is my “Infiltrate and dismantle from within” option?

After I reached the end of part 2, the very first thing I did was make a conwoman custom build. Ada Wong is going to have so much fun finding all the weak points in keiths little group.

3 Likes

Please do let me know if Keith has any weakness that I can manipulate the shit out of so I can lead him to his death.

1 Like

I know one already. He is clearly desperate to absorb or or eliminate any competent survivors in order to monopolize the areas resources.

It shouldn’t be to difficult to lure him into a confrontation with the river dogs.

4 Likes

Mara approves also he seems very interested in haky panky

My MCs would think it’d be a waste to lose anyone bc of a fight (except if it’s Kelly. I still have hopes for Parker becoming useful if we teach him useful skills but in Kellys case stupidity is harder to cure) and Keith doesn’t seem like the agreeable sort so my MCs would opt for running if it’s possible.

@poison_mara Hmm, I never thought of it happening off screen I always thought it’d only make sense to have this conversation when RO visits MC in the tent.
Anyway happy anniversary!

5 Likes

That sounds good. He does give me that Negan vibe with wanting to control the resources and the fact that he’s enslaving the weak people and possibly has sex slaves in the Militia from what the implications has shown me from their appearance.

Wait a minute… Now when I think about this.

The Militia are basically The Saviors from The Walking Dead. River Dogs sounds like Oceanside with the river. New Army kind of sounds like Kingdom while the family is basically Hilltop while our group is Alexandria.

4 Likes

My Group is TERMINAL notAlexandria

I assign Parker to maintaining/improving the camp. It’s a simple task that keeps him near the supplies in the event his personal stash of insulin runs out without him realising. It’s been a while so I can’t remember how his training session went.

1 Like

There should be a “buy time until we have a fully-trained group/ better weapons” option.

Also, which groups do you think could fight the Silverthornes on an even footing? My money is on the New Army (Goodman’s command, at least) or the Red Mamba Club.

2 Likes

You have to join them to infiltrate them :smile:

3 Likes