Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

Not sure as to the best combination for the battle (I have everyone available)

1 Like

If you mean for the hill/highway battle I made these teams and everyone survived. Not sure if its the best combination though:

Team 1:
Rachel, Nathan, Church, Benji, Bailey, Kelly, Dante, Driver, Rosie, Jillian

Team 2:
Jaime, Reilly, Nora, Brody, Madison, Parker, Tommy, Woody, Lopez, Me

5 Likes

You can just let the team form automatically. Join the Highway team since it has the least good fighters.

7 Likes

Something like this
Team 1—Highway (10):
Bailey: baseball bat
Benji: machete
Church: Colt Python revolver
Dante: Glock 19 pistol
Driver: Colt Python revolver
Jillian: Glock 19 pistol
Lopez: M4 carbine and M9 pistol
Nathan: shotgun
Rachel: MP5 submachine gun and M9 pistol
Rosie: MP5 submachine gun

Team 2—Field (9):
Brody: lacrosse stick
Jaime: FN-90 submachine gun
Kelly: cleaver
Madison: AR-15
Nora: .38 Special
Parker: knife
Reilly: shotgun and Glock 19 pistol
Tommy: M4 carbine and M1911 pistol
Woody: Winchester Model 94 rifle
It’s important to group people together eg driver and Rosie Rachel group ex

12 Likes

Divide it as evenly as you can.

Rachel & Lopez: 54 kills each
Madison, Jaime, Tommy: ~30 kills each
Rosie 18, Bailey & Brody 12, everyone else 10 or below.

MC varies, though remember that Gina and/or Sifer will join the team MC is on, adding another ~10 kills.

5 Likes

Just gonna repost this for future references:

Bailey—Athletics (3), Close-Combat Weapons (2), Empathy (3), Search (2), Stealth (2).

Brody—Athletics (4), Close-Combat Weapons (3), Empathy (2), Hand-to-Hand Combat (3), Search (2), Survival (4).

Church—Crafting (3), Driving (3), Empathy (4), Hand-to-Hand Combat (2), Leadership (3), Persuasion (2), Ranged Weapons (3).

Dante—Athletics (4), Close-Combat Weapons (4), Driving (2), Hand-to-Hand Combat (4), Intimidation (3), Scavenging (3), Search (4), Stealth (3).

Driver—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (3), Driving (5), Hand-to-Hand Combat (3), Intimidation (3), Ranged Weapons (2), Search (2).

Gina—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (3), Crafting (5), Driving (3), Electronics (3), Hand-to-Hand Combat (3), Leadership (3), Ranged Weapons (3), Scavenging (2), Science (2).

Jaime—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (3), Cooking (3), Driving (2), Electronics (2), Empathy (3), Hand-to-Hand Combat (2), Leadership (3), Ranged Weapons (3), Scavenging (2), Science (2), Search (2).

Jillian—Driving (2), Empathy (3), Persuasion (5), Search (3).

Kelly—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (2), Driving (2), Electronics (3), Empathy (2), Leadership (3), Scavenging (2), Science (2), Search (2).

Lopez—Athletics (3), Close-Combat Weapons (4), Driving (2), Hand-to-Hand Combat (3), Persuasion (2), Ranged Weapons (4), Scavenging (3), Search (3), Stealth (2), Survival (3).

Madison—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (2), Crafting (2), Electronics (3), Ranged Weapons (5), Science (3), Search (3), Stealth (2), Survival (4).

Nora—Driving (2), Intimidation (3), Medicine (2), Ranged Weapons (2), Search (2).

Parker—Driving (2), Electronics (2), Empathy (3), Persuasion (2), Science (4).

Rachel—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (2), Driving (2), Empathy (2), Hand-to-Hand Combat (2), Leadership (3), Ranged Weapons (4), Scavenging (2), Search (3), Survival (2).

Reilly—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (3), Cooking (3), Driving (3), Hand-to-Hand Combat (3), Intimidation (4), Ranged Weapons (3), Search (3).

Rosie—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (2), Cooking (3), Driving (3), Hand-to-Hand Combat (2), Intimidation (2), Ranged Weapons (3), Scavenging (3), Search (3), Survival (2).

Tommy—Athletics (5), Close-Combat Weapons (4), Hand-to-Hand Combat (5), Persuasion (3), Ranged Weapons (2), Search (2), Stealth (3).

Woody—Athletics (2), Close-Combat Weapons (3), Cooking (2), Crafting (4), Electronics (3), Empathy (3), Ranged Weapons (2), Scavenging (2), Science (3), Search (3), Stealth (2), Survival (3).

33 Likes

I’ll put this info in the FAQ. I meant to do this before but got sidetracked to the point of not remembering to do so. My apologies.

5 Likes

Edit to add Super secret spy stats for Rachel

Rachel: Athletics (4), Close-Combat Weapons (5), Driving (4), Electronics (3), Empathy (6), Hand-to-Hand Combat (4), Intimidation (4), Leadership (4), Medicine (3), Persuasion (6), Ranged Weapons (5), Scavenging (4), Search (4), Stealth (5), Survival (4).

8 Likes

How do you get a grenade/ mine to use in the hill battle?

Think you can craft one not sure how though.

Go to crafting and there’s an explosives section. You’ll need decent crafting and/or science. The easiest is a molotov with either 50 crafting or science.

5 Likes

Is the teenager profession no longer OP

How do I set up a SurvNet server at chipper ridge high school?

Well, you just have to have it ready-made when you go there. Starting in the suburbs will help, as it gives you free solar panels (unless you have vertigo…) Just make sure you craft it the day before (or in the morning, but time is pretty limited then).

Alright, so once my MC had a threesome in his tent with Jill and Gina (dependant child was selected) however i started a new one and now my nephew is cock-blocking me! Are there any requirements for that seen to be triggered, lol. Also, I know that there’s a makeout scene with rachel in a car but is there any other scene with her besides that and how how to trigger them? I don’t know why, but i feel as though one of the best parts about this game is seeing how much of a pimp you’re MC can become. :joy::joy::joy:

I’ve already gone through most of the romance option in part two of zombie exodus safe haven but every time I try to get the romance scene with Rachel she always has to go for watch duty. Any way to get a romance scene for her?

There’s no way to get a romance scene with her, she leaves for watch duty no matter what.

Holy crap I just noticed that Madison has as much ranged weapon skill as the base infantry solider and more than trained solider Lopez. She can really shoot.

2 Likes

Oh shoot I didn’t realise her ranged stat was that high.

Guys, what level of electronics does my character require to hack the atm en route to thelma’s store?