Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

You can be bisexual in this but I have somehow left out the scene for it x’D so sorry! Thanks for asking this or else I would have never realized and also about the wrong description I used. >ww<

Initially YUGEN was meant to be set in the Heian Period but since it’s a work of fiction instead of a historical story I didn’t want to limit too much to the timeline and just hope to bring out more of the overall Japanese lore to the story c: I hope that explains it.

11 Likes

I just found a new manga about cooking and eating youkai…This manga will make playing this game very awkward xd

2 Likes

Ooh, what’s it called?

Oishii Ayakashi, only 1 chapter so far

1 Like

I like it. Very interesting, definitely checking this out when it’s fully released.

1 Like

I like the demo, even I could laugh in some parts I love how you combine humor with seriousness, keep it up

3 Likes

I’m back~~~~ Be prepare for a content update~ >ww< and again thank you for all the love you guys have given to YUGEN~~

39 Likes

Welcome back looking forward to the update :grinning:

5 Likes

Nice too heard hear from u again and yay im ready for update

1 Like

YAAAASSS I AM SO READY FOR THIS UPDATE!!! Kyouran and Akane are giving me really strong Inuyasha and Kikyo vibes, but I’m curious to see where this will go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay updates!! :smile: Also welcome back!!

1 Like

Looking forward to the update, and welcome back!

Ahh…the glorious sound of promised update.

1 Like

Looking forward to misspronouncing more names horribly

2 Likes

I keep getting Daisetsu as my “retainer” every time I play this. Am I doing something wrong, or am I unable to have Isamu as my “retainer”?

Update incoming… Well there goes hours upon hours of my free time :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Are you talking about the events after the spider lady? Because I think you get Daisetsu no matter what there. If it’s before, I’m not sure.

2 Likes

welcome back! i’m very much looking forward to the update too :smile_cat: ( though more specifically i may just be more excited to seeing our old samurai retainer again ssshh )

1 Like

@Samthane It was after the spider lady. I just wasn’t sure if I was able to get Isamu ad a retainer after the events of the spider lady. Thank you for telling me.

Ok, so I have a question. So, I noticed near the end of the demo you get four choices; 1) you release the kitsune, 2) you refuse to release the kitsune, and choices 3 and 4 say “TBA” with numbers next to them. I’m assuming that the “TBA” means “To Be Announced”, meaning that they will come along later when the author is done making them. That is not my question. My question is “what choices do I have to make in order to refuse helping him?”. Honestly, I’m curious to see what would happen if I refused to help him, but when the time comes to make the choice, I can only choose to help him. Does this mean that the option to refuse is still not available? Or does this mean that the choices I’ve made so far make it impossible for me to choose it? If it is the latter, can someone please tell me what choices I have to make in order to refuse him?

7 Likes