Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

I don’t think the options for that were made yet, if that’s not the case, I guess your gonna have to be cold hardened for the whole of the beginning of the demo.

4 Likes

Hope to see more soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

XD sorry for the radio silence guys~ but I am back~~~

26 Likes

Welcome back! How’ve you been?

Welcome back and thats okay :grinning:

Can’t decide which I like more, between this and Caught in a Reverie (I’ll be reading both anyways.)

I guess your writing style is kind of exactly what I like reading haha, or one of them at least.

4 Likes

for me its definetely this, ima sucker for medieval castles…i mean japanese mythology

3 Likes

me too, I agree I love Japanese mythology especially Yokai because it just gives me something to think about during the day.

6 Likes

I’m the same. Plus, the fantasy genre has always appealed to me.

5 Likes

if you could survive my bedroom in my old house which had a dragon painted on the wall running along the side of a bed, you would be able to survive my fangirling over the supernatural (including mythology, aliens and magic) though I feel sorry for the family which had moved in, I wonder if its still there?

1 Like

Played the demo and was really fun since I’m in love this kind of time period keep up the good work @Ros_e. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the character portraits don’t reflect the body type, just the hairstyle.
Still. Very, very fun game. Monsters, magic and intrigue, oh my!

1 Like

Ohohohoho so sorry guys for another absence hahahah xD but gonna upload the update after some debugging alright TwT

24 Likes

YES, you are back! I am literally causing the neighbours to bang on the wall from my excited/ happy dance!

Oh hey, almost forgot about this one, good to see you back on this, looking forward to the update

That fine u were probably busy with other stuff

Heheheheh very excited for you guys to see the update~ >ww<

18 Likes

I just played the demo, this is amazing! I can’t wait for the finished product!

1 Like

I found this gem a few months ago, have to say its one of the more interesting wips I’ve played. I’m glad to see it’s still being worked on.

1 Like

MAN!! I just played the demo and I love it!
There’s not enough hosted games with japanese setting where I can use my japanese persona name haha :smile:
I really like how you write some phrases or names in its original japanese name and then explain it in the next sentence, it’s very good writing!
The story is already very interesting for a demo, can’t wait for the update :slight_smile: