[WIP] Sanguine Sky [180k words] [Patreon Update: 07/09/2024]

Thanks for understanding me and answering me and clearing my doubt, will wait for next update good luck.

1 Like

That was pretty fun to play. It’s interesting as a Christian reading that opening, as I’m always weary when media includes my faith because it’s hardly ever handled well, but I will hold judgement off until later. I enjoy the setting and the characters so far (with Morgan and Keira leading the way). I just hope we can at least land a punch so to speak when it comes to the supernatural side of things, humans may be weak but I like when they can put up a little bit of a fight. Good work, can’t wait to see how this goes in the future.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed the story!

Later in the story, the MC will have the opportunity to ask a question about faith and whether it has anything to do with what’s going on. But other than that, I don’t plan to emphasize this topic in any way.

1 Like

Hello, I’m happy to announce that Chapter 2 pt.2 is already out on my Patreon page!

It contains 43k words (excl. code). Total word count for Patreon demo: 92k words.

Here’s the link.

What awaits you in the update:
  • Two activities with the CID team to choose from:
    • question the janitor who found the body with R;
    • head to the morgue to find out more information about the victim with T and I.
  • An opportunity to spend more time with the CID team members, depending on the activity chosen.
  • Three activities after the end of the work to choose from:
    • confront Morgan about the whole situation;
    • talk to K and try to learn more about the CID and the investigator;
    • stay in the office to sort through boxes of stuff after moving to your new office and dive into a Klemens-related flashback that will shed light on what happened to your aunt,
    • or just go home after a very long work day.
  • A conversation with your sister about what was bothering her in the morning (optional).
  • A phone call with L at the end of the day: different scenes for romance/friendship path (optional).
  • Jealousy choices and parts of the narrative for both the MC and the ROs.
  • Optional RO’s POV scenes for K and L.
  • A special extra scene for those who plan to romance R or I.

Thank you for your interest!

16 Likes

Loving it so far.

Thank you!

Just dropping by to let you know the public update is scheduled for release next week, on May 11.

18 Likes

Chapter 2 Pt. 2 is out! (43k words excl. code.)

Important note: it’s best to delete all old saves before you start a new game or proceed to the new content, as I’ve added new variables and changed old ones.

Thank you for your interest!

35 Likes

Woohoo, more to read :grinning: thank you so much :grinning: :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I love the fact that you can be a hostile to CID

2 Likes

okay i normally do not comment or reply on threads bcs im a HUGE lurker but i literally need you to know how much i adore this wip. huge fan of romance and supernatural stuff, and this work so far feels like everything i love in a story wrapped in a neat bow : D was surprised to learn it was only 2 chapters long???! /pos cant wait to follow this development < 333

This is so good, and Lex is perfect I am so in love with him :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, his pov and his phone call is just perfect​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: , can’t wait for more :confounded:.

Gee, Rod…so awful at the end…:confounded:
Anything else was magnifique, I’m so looking forward to the next update :grinning::heart_eyes::orange_heart::heart:

Loved the update! So excited for more of this story!

1 Like

Truly adore this IF!! Really love all the ROs POV! Lex romance POV is chefs kiss :heart: So excited for the next update, can’t wait to unravel the mysteries of MC and the gang haha. Good luck dear author :heavy_heart_exclamation:

This is hands down one of my favourite IFs out there. Your writing is fantastic, the story is compelling, and the characters are all so fleshed out even as of chapter 2.
I’ll struggle who to romance on the first official run! So far my top picks are the polar opposites - R and L (red flag vs green flag lol). Morgan and K are strong contenders.

I saw on your Tumblr that ROs have their own themes/plots, and I cannot for the life of me figure out R’s (since it’s not the obvious).

Also - I may have missed it - what language are you translating your chapters from, if you don’t mind me asking?

3 Likes

Am I the only one who doesnt care about anyone beside Lex? :smiley:

8 Likes

Also love Lex!

4 Likes

Lex is the personification of a Golden Retriever and I dig it, I love me some best friends to lovers story :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Finally some good food with genuinely sweet best friends to lovers. Also the intro scratched an itch that hasn’t been scratched since Son of Satan. Super interested to see where this goes!

7 Likes

I just found this story and I love it.

The writing is amazing, it feels like there is something dark going on beneath the writing, like an undercurrent of danger, which is perfect for a detective solving a string of murders. I feel in suspense. But also how the characters interact, its well written so that I feel like I’m there in my character’s shoes, it makes it easy to get lost in the world you’ve built.

The choices are vast for all MC personality types, which is always appreciated as it can ruin the immersion when your MC has to say something completely out of character.

The characters themselves are very interesting and varied. I can’t wait to see more of them, as right now choosing an RO would be impossible, they’re all so tempting.

Cannot wait to read more.

8 Likes