WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Oh…then my idea of a villain cliche is impossible, alright

What’s your villain cliche?

At least if We get our tattoos removed, we can have the sexy times with Ortega. Before I kill her. Or I kill me. Or Argent kills me. Or Morten kills me for using her gun. Or Spoon rats us out to the special directive. Because I’m pretty sure he is a plant. Being a villain is way more complicated then I thought. But hey! at least sexy times, right?

9 Likes

So the choice is between: remove the scare and feel like a million bucks, or be proud of what they are ?

what about : remove the scare and feel worse ? as a third choice? .

well, personally that’s how I would feel lol . Like with Dr.Mortum , if you choose to reveal your true self to her ? I wish we had a ‘self loathing is stronger/get mad at her for accepting you’’ .

Just a though…

4 Likes

I agree that is a possible option. Always I have the option to feel feathered of the burden of feel down and that. I mean my personal character is for a route of self-help and healing like a Phoenix . But there is many players that go for a route of self destruction and is with theme of game I believe.

4 Likes

It isn’t self destructive! My MC is just sure the world would be better off without them. So it would be really helpful if someone would kill them. Or they could successfully manage to kill themselves, since they keep failing when they try.

Ok maybe they are a little bit self destructive. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You do know, that the Pheonix has to die first right ? before she can soar :smirk:

Another thing I though about, but will probably be better done in later books . Depand how the story unfold later on, I would love a flashback about how x uncovered our identity. (And x would depand about how the story goes, and if we get to choose who we are romancing.)

I mean, we are all focusing on how x gonna react right? but I would also would love , how their brain clicked finally . Especially Ortega, since she is my chosen romance . And she can be so dunce ! but will confirm a few things I was thinking about .

@Vyndral lol just a little bit self-destructive with good intentions :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A little? l like the deep in the mental the game has. Even if i hope with time more positive and assertive actions in my pc at the heàl happens.

1 Like

You know when the villain is so close to something he so desires, it is destroyed/stolen ruining everything

Yessss, I’m so glad someone else wanted that to happen because that is exactly what I wanted too. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one chasing that cliche.

1 Like

I love that cliche as well. i mean, it’s a choice game? I don’t see why that couldn’t happen on some playthroughs, depending on the choices you make. esp since Fallen Hero is a game with sooo many variables, I swear I still find new things in the first book and I’ve replayed it a lot.

3 Likes

You need a lawyer! I was listening to the radio and I’m Pretty sure Billie Eilish played your game and then wrote a song about it! It is actually sort of strange how close a lot of the lines are to the way I normally play through. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’ve felt similar about Gary Numan - My Name Is Ruin. but it has a bit of a different similarity to it I think. Actually, that whole album kinda resembles Fallen Hero. It’s called “Savage: Songs From A Broken World” if anyone wants to know.

4 Likes

I wish we have a “no touchy” option, kuzco style hahah
unnamed

11 Likes

I wouldn’t say like a million bucks, but it would allow my mc to feel human and like a real person without the re-gene burdens at last.

Destroying the bar-code along with the farm and the hold of the US government over him would finally allow my mc to be free, for better and worse.

But, yes, a part of that new freedom is hopefully “sexy times” with Danny. :wink:

6 Likes

I want have sex with Danny too. However, Due Argent flirting and knowing about Mara secrets and she is convinced Mara has to be hers only. Also fact Danny was her fake bf… I don’t know how this will End… Also Mortum…

1 Like

I have a hard time with Danny. I like him well enough out of the suit. But in the suit I hate him and would really like to kill him. And while I hate myself, I’m not sure I hate myself enough to do that to myself.

1 Like

yeah well, I’m in the camp of 'even if you remove it, nothing will change. removing it is an illusion we are holding onto…because there is nothing to make us stick around anymore. ‘’

and who the hell is danny ? lol

I love Ortega…but like I said…lol sexy time is fun sure…but I dunno . I’m like wouldnt that be suspicious ? well at least…it would be if you romance Ortega . Turn her down for years , keep them at arm lenght and all of sudden…Wipe pants out Babeh i’m ready to dance Tango ! ? LOL

2 Likes

Danny is Herald. And about that I am exactly like that in real life. I need extreme trust to go bed with someone and be attracted to someone as demisexual. That combined with a dominant assertive personality with Zero Romantic zero Blushing. You could imagine What I say to my partner when I am ready… @malinryden don’t worry will maintain this family friendly :wink:

1 Like

I guess it sort of depends on how you play the romance. It actually sort of makes sense, since there is a gap in time where choices you make will give you scene about how you have been getting closer and kissing a lot during that time gap. And then if you play through the romance there are things that might lead to the natural next step. And Ortega makes it clear she wants the next step. So yes I can see your point. But with the time gap here it isn’t like they meet say hi, then get to the sexy times.

3 Likes