WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

get out of the way EVERYONE. IM ASKINT THE REAL QUESTIONS HERE:

Will I be able to adopt a dog?

10 Likes

Maybe we can kill Steel and take Spoon?

2 Likes

NO we would be depriving dogy of OWNER and FRIEND! how dare you :rage:

8 Likes

A DOG AND A KITTY :hugs:

4 Likes

THE BIGGEST STRUGGLE FOR ME IS, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE MEAN TO STEEL AND MAYBE BEAT HIM UP NOW THAT I KNOW HE HAS A DOG? AND HE DRESSES THAT DOG UP TO KEEP HIM WARM?

Can I really commit to being the type of villain that orphans Spoon? Like, how far is too far, you know? D:

20 Likes

Now that I think about it, Iā€™m not sure I have time for another pet. I already have one, and she is trying to steal my ex!

As long as the dog is guaranteed to live, I would not mind one.

Be villain like Mara she doesnā€™t kill she is doesnā€™t torture she just sign fans t shirts and fight heroes without Harm them really badly also she kiss Argent. Then your pc is their friends and subtlety unconsciously make all to they hire her as a hero.
Mortus now a mara secrets
And Argent also that mara is about date Herald. And she doesnt like shareā€¦

I think i caused Herald demise Rip Herald.
I think my character is Tired of hide she wants get free and show what shenis and ending her suffering.

1 Like

Are you so sure that Mara wonā€™t be next after Argent is finished with Herald? :rofl::rofl:

Neither of my current Steps have killed folks. Wellā€¦one of them killed the Regene in Book 1 but Iā€™m in denial about it now. However, I have big plans for a new character who is gonna be as chaotic and ruthless as they come. Itā€™s gonna be a fun and interesting play through, lol.

The magic word, right there. No, not ā€˜aā€™, but ā€˜kittyā€™! :smiley:

3 Likes

Mara is far more dominant that Argent at least in my canon she is in game the first in flirt and first talking action. Like game is early state well there are many dominant choices there but i want to see the dynamics between two dominant people it will be funny.

No? I have no idea where you heard that? I wrote an au fanfiction of an alternative universe where the Rangers were villains a while back? Maybe that is whatā€™s confusing people?

Rest assured, there are no such plans for Herald within the scope of the game.

18 Likes

Donā€™t know if this was asked before or I just didnā€™t pay attention, but for those with an MC that wants to rid themselves of being a cuckoo, why not permanently stay in the doll?

Problem is that you get kicked out every timeyou fall asleepā€¦

8 Likes

Yes. Thatā€™s why. Also my own paraoia After Dragon Age inquisition Iron bull romance ā€¦ I was akl happy finally a romance that enter a little in foreplay dominance

YOU ARE AT MY POWER NOW SAY BULL

MARA NOOOOOO WHERE IS THE SKIP BUTTONS NOPE I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE ā€¦ i had to unplugging the console losing two hours and my trust in romances in gamesā€¦

HE WAS ALL SUBMISSIVE AND OBEDIENT UNTIL THAT MOMENT :sob: how could i know he will jump to Gray shit in mere second i lock romanceā€¦

Since then I look paranoid to all romance fear they want tie me or something.

Also sorry to ask i thought it was needed to avoid people getting wtong idea

6 Likes

NO worries, itā€™s always easier to ask, thereā€™s always a lot of rumors going around, and I know how they can escalate because people misheard something somewhere and then constructed a whole story about it.

10 Likes

You know me I am not shy of asking. And now i am happy if there is a Herald left because told everyone Mara secrets and the fact Argent knows Mara has a date with Heraldā€¦ i think Argent wonā€™t let anyone touch Maraā€¦Rip Herald

1 Like

I hope that we can hold off fully undressing and entering a sexual relationship with Danny-boy until the third game, after my mc has hopefully had the chance to apply the regeneration tech to himself.
As with his body as it is now he canā€™t look at it without vomiting, which means heā€™d be condemned to staying a virgin in his own body.

A valid point, but I do like to play my mc as someone who cannot look at the mutilations on his body without feeling revulsion and getting sick to the point of vomiting, which is why he really needs to get that regeneration device working and why he unmasked his face, rather than his body to Argent.
With any luck regeneration would mess up Argentā€™s powers and then my mc can try to offer her a position and share in his company as he transitions it from being a mere shell to a fully functional medical and biotech firm. As Argent/Angie is implied to be good with tech too.

Only thing he canā€™t do is offer her more than platonic friendship however.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very good point for storyline. As Mara hasnā€™t any problem to look at her stomach. She doesnā€™t like it but can accept it without vomiting she has more an less accept what she is. She is also not Virgin as a girl cuckoo you could imagine how i think she was used. She will be difficult to open in sense fear being abused again.

@idonotlikeusernames I think the fact accept themselves is important and will present a factor. For instance Mara is bi I could see her maintaining relationships physical with Argent but not with herald. As i think a man abused her in the past.

1 Like

Ah yes, I made me a Kunari for him (curiosity, mostly, and the whole ā€˜bannedā€™ issueā€¦) and, well, just no. :flushed: Nope. Bye, Bull. :anguished:

1 Like