WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

I’ve replayed this demo so many times, I thought I was confused! I’ve had this same problem.

1 Like

That is just for the alpha demo. Don’t worry about it too much, I just put 0 or 100 depending if that stat was dominant for my character.

I don’t think there is much in the way of stat checks even coded in yet. This is just the rough draft.

Anyway it’s hard to tell what “average” stats are. You can check tumblr for people’s MC profiles, I think the highest I’ve seen is around 80 for most stuff. I run mostly blue and so my stats were in the 20s. Telepathy stats were 70/80 though.

1 Like

I really love that the MC can ‘choose’ Steel as the one who’s going to stop them. Pursuing some sort of friendship/reconciliation with that dynamic hovering in the background is gonna be so bittersweet and I can’t wait to see it play it!

10 Likes

Going through the whole story, I’m wondering if lady Argent isn’t shocked enough in the reveal underground. Like she just found out that someone half her team trusts is sorta evil not sure though lol

3 Likes

Fix the spoiler please also Argent literally doesn’t care about Steel or Herald, shes only friends with Ortega, she was never really apart of the team. Also shes fine with disguising as a villain apparently for the auction, and kisses your helmet in the beginning if your flirting on the bridge. She didn’t really pay attention to Sidestep before anyway lol. She gets plenty pissed enough for you getting in her head though. Anyway I’m sure Malin will write more into it if she doesn’t feel like it has enough impact this is only an alpha.

13 Likes

Stumbled on an endless loop with Argent in the sewers.

This happens both for the brute force psychic attack as well as the subtle one, at least when they both fail to bring her down. As shown the fight brings you back to the start of the sewers encounter so you are free to go trough all the same choices again.

3 Likes

Thank you, found the error, but is very feverish today so it might be a little time before I fix it.

15 Likes

Glad to finally be of use and hope you will feel better soon.

3 Likes

hope you get better soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

offers chicken noodle soup

5 Likes

How many blood sacrifices we need to make you feel better boss?

15 Likes

I’m praying to the Pigeon gods for your health now. Got a whole bag of bread to offer them.

12 Likes

Blood bread?

Oh, wow, the Herald dinner scene is amazing! Best moment in the game yet, of course I might be a little bit biased. My mc though, with the Farm still extant and operational there’s too much at stake so he can’t tell Danny the truth, not now and maybe not ever. Though it is perhaps the first time in his life since escaping for the first time a little part, but just little part of him wants to tell somebody that awful truth. :worried:
Fortunately, for now that little part is cowed and overpowered. :sweat_smile:

Only thing I’m vaguely disappointed about is that we didn’t get a taste of Danny-boy’s reportedly fabulous and awesome personal cooking skills. Maybe that’s for the best though, if he were to really start feeding my mc that way he’d really become absolutely irresistible. :heart_eyes: :worried: :yum:

As for the scene itself, I’m also a bit sad the smoking vice never crops up when it seems we should have some opportunities for it either at the restaurant (one good thing about the west-coast, at least from my mc’s pov is that there are unlikely to be any pesky anti-smoking regulations) or in Herald’s apartment.

4 Likes

Blood bread.

4 Likes

:open_mouth: how did you get the Herald dinner scene, I didn’t come across it in my playthrus!

Aren’t you a bit early to the party? April Fools Day is still a few days away.

Good job though. You actually made me look through the code to see if it existed.

It was a scene Malin released on Tumblr only.

You mean it wasn’t an out of season April Fools joke?

My dreams have been crushed.

No there isn’t.