WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

You get it if you loose the fight with Argent

2 Likes

What! How dare you lose against her! Tell me how

I donā€™t know. I took a peek at the code to see that, but i think that either pick the choices that go against your stats or kill someone. If you kill someone or make her kill someone sheā€™ll be too angry and you will loose (i think)

Not necessarily. You can make her kill people and then retreat without being beat.

That is the ultimate test of villainy. Knowing when to make yourself scarce after youā€™ve done the most evil thing imaginable, to let the hero have some quality time to suffer from it.

1 Like

Do I need specific set of armor to make her kill people? Like speed/strenght or something?

making her do that rely more on mind controle . But I donā€™t remember if I had the mind booster or not . go armor/mindā€¦just to be sure . Or speed/mind . Then pick the options for mind trickā€¦you should have 3 options and the 3rd is the one .

[How to do spoilers?]

[spoiler]Your text here.[/spoiler]

If you have any more questions, Iā€™ve also compiled a list of all the commands that work on this forum in this nifty thread! :smiley:

5 Likes

As @rose-court said above, or click (or tap or kick-drop or nuke from orbit or something) the cog when typing you post (far left icon). :slight_smile:

Played a few different paths and I havenā€™t found anything that needs fixing yet apart from a few grammar errors.

I love it :heart_eyes: canā€™t wait till this is ready! I love this storyline so much its one of my favourite games by far and my poor phone has pretty much every cog and hg game possible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Make sure your mc didnt kill anyone up to that point. Choose telepathic rat king interface upgrade. Use your telepathy on the bystanders to form a mob to attack her. Then choose to blackmail her into surrendering or you harm civilians.

Since you havent been killing up to this point and she is reckless as fuck she will call your bluff. At this point choose ā€œi wont kill anyone. She will. I will make sure of it.ā€

You fight her while surrounded by the mind controlled mob but every time she attacks, you side-step and she stabs innocent civilians instead on live tv.

If your already a famous mass murderer she wont bite and simply surrenders and you can make her jump off the bridge to protect the hostages.

So far i cant figure out a way to both massacre the museum and trick her into killi ng people but its probably for the best its just too dark lol.

7 Likes

@malinryden Something is missing here:

a way, becoming a villain has felt like coming home. Back when you started, you

And nowā€¦

ah! thank you! that makes sense now since I killed people in museumā€¦ oh well ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ they got away this timeā€¦

Finally got to play this. Been busy. Oh wow just so good and I canā€™t wait for more.

Oh lady argent being a bit flirty well if sheā€™s a possible ro Iā€™ll be going down that route

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be glad to know malin says argent, along with herald, with be an RO for book two, with steel added in book three!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know thank you

Thatā€™s good to know! Though forever!!! Ortega will be forever bae

4 Likes

Steel is always such a party pooper why would people wanna be with him!!

4 Likes

Here are the answers from Malin regarding that:

(Argent romance hype!)

1 Like