WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

maybe he is the romance-punching bag ? no wait…thats what Herald Bieber is for…

Hum…Steel romance would be…drive him nuts ! :smiley:

Some people like the melting the cold exterior part. XD Steel romance would probably be angstsy filled as Ortega’s for sure.

8 Likes

Like Argent… cold… but hot…

2 Likes

Typo.

Summary

Yeah, I agree Herald just worth none other than to be the punching bag.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Saw lady argent naked? I’m playing a omnicidal maniac ( btw reading back the motives I am curious on becoming a Villain because it’s inevitable if there will be deeper meaning. Like did we have to become a threat in order to get new legislation passed or something?) Anyway I’m assuming if I saw lady argent naked I somehow humiliated her in the fight so how do I do that when I replay the first game?

Choose to imagine to punch her face if choosing boxing for puppet to save her as nemesis then in the fight choose you studied her and her clothes would burn off and she will chase you in the sewers butt ass naked! :+1::joy::ok_hand:

I’ll definitely have to try that. I want to humiliate and break anyone I don’t flat out kill. Like my Character doesn’t have some grand noble plan she doesn’t even have The Joker’s “prove the world is evil” plan from the Dark Knight . She’s just out to destroy the world . and make the survivors hurt as much as she does. Assuming there are any survivors. Her hallucinations can’t turn her back from the dark side. Neither can love or the power of friendship.

1 Like

@GenecoInheritor
I’m bloodthirsty for heroes and innocents the most. I like being manipulative and twisting the thoughts of my “loved ones”. I am unredeemable by far and I will not have “retribution” I will rule the world and indulge in luxury… luxury like an evil argent!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

That’s the difference between us. You want to sit back in the penthouse drinking bubbly
I want to turn the world into bone piles and ashes

1 Like

True, I can’t disagree with that I may be crazy but I’m crazy to be rich. And the penthouse sounds good. But malin said you can kill up to around a state I think, if you play your cards right. (Maybe nation?)
I might wanna

but I have reasons.
I wouldn’t want to be the last person on earth. Believe me, I’ve thought about the pro’s and con’s. Sure maybe you just want everything to die but I have broader plans - -then just kill everybody- - and they require people sure lots of people would have to be sacrificed to get there but still. I see the world as an ultimate game of chess. But with more pawns…

Oh nice, more people on the “Destroy the world or die trying” path. Welcome to the club~~ :grin: but I do go for romance and friendships too, trying to manipulate everyone. If they like you, it’s easier to break them ¯_(ツ)_/¯ besides… I love drama.

1 Like

My characters motivational poster

download%20(13)

8 Likes

I just screenshotted that.
@smuteczekbiczo
I agree on the romance aspect (no friends) and I am called a drama queen by a lot of people very often.
What is your version of “destroy the world”? Obviously people have different versions like me and @GenecoInheritor , I do it for money they do it for COMPLETE destruction.

If I could control everyone and everything as I will and have supreme/ultimate power, that would be good enough for me to make sure everyone die slowly and suffering through the remains of their life.:relaxed:

1 Like

To fond a way to boost my power on global levels and enslave whole world into doing my bidding
And when i get bored press “end all” button

2 Likes

Jed has enough of being stepped on, as it was nicely said in book one. He’s just… tired. He wants to destroy the current world and all its filth. It’s not worth saving anymore in his eyes.
He truly loves Ortega tho, but still… This is bigger than them.

1 Like

A mood. Akira is also torn between Ortega and her mission. But she believes she’s doing the world a service since in her eyes the government has done more harm than good (I mean faking her death to torture and experiment?)

She hates the path but believes it to be necessary and the only way so juggling feels there :))

2 Likes

Be like God Emperor Doom from Marvel Comics. No questions about it.

Just so I could do this.

16 Likes

I… can actually imagine Jed saying exactly that sice when wearing Sidestep’s mask he becomes very dramatic. Among other things… But anyway, yeah, he’s all for drama. If it looks good later on TV, sign him the fuck up.

1 Like

Is there no option to take the trophy from lady argent??? She can take my cape but I can’t seem to take a sample from her.