[WIP] Event Horizon

Part I: Arrival

September 15, 2021

Announcement Post

24 Likes

Ya really have to tease us like this :weary:

4 Likes

made a lil uquiz after editing today, have fun (please do not put results on this thread if you take it- trying to keep this space neat)

event horizon uquiz

11 Likes

Donā€™t mind me yā€™all, just setting up my lawn chair for the 15th :smirk:

1 Like

Hey all!
Due to some stuff going on in my life, the update has been tentatively pushed back, to around the 20th. I have all old content edited, but new content is currently being added. There has also been significant change to the way stats are handled, and an added guide. The full release version of Timeline 1 is coming very, very soon. Stay tuned.

36 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!

2 Likes

Well. A lot of stuff happened over this last month, but Iā€™m happy to announce:

Part 1, Timeline 1 rewrite is 100% complete and now live on dashingdon.

Play Part 1 || View formal update post on Tumblr

20 Likes

Just curious, what is the word count?

Not including code for just Timeline 1, 40,740 words.

3 Likes

saw this. i chose the East Asian Confederacy

let me fix that real quick- outdated variable!

thanks for the heads up!!

Found this:

1 Like

fixed! thanks for the heads up (tbh i thought i fixed this label a long time ago, sorry about that)

1 Like

I remember Event Horizon had a discord server or somethingā€¦is it still up?

I am unable to access the guides for the timelinesā€¦

1 Like

unfortunately at this time, no, though i am currently considering remaking it.

1 Like

the event horizon discord has been re-formed- also including my other WIPs (lost birds and closedloop).

hereā€™s a link

DISCORD

5 Likes

Minor update- fixed stat screen bug.

MC descriptions should appear as you customize your character. Also returned a set of unused variables for players with certain (Fleet and specific Republics) backgrounds.

Thank you for your patience, timeline 3 update around New Years.

24 Likes

[MAJOR UPDATE!]

Part 1, Timeline 3 has been updated, and is now complete, with roughly 51k words. Enjoy!

Timeline 3 Update

29 Likes

I played my 13 as kind of addicted to Eris, following her like a lost puppy, because sheā€™s the only thing in the world which gives him purpose (with her as RO, of course)

That moment when she tells 13 she never loved him was so brutal. And Alexandraā€™s reaction. Iā€™m afraid about destination my characterā€™s story could lead to. :sweat:

Great writing. Flashbacks and ā€œvoice in the headā€ are amazingly used to tell 13ā€™s story. I feel so spoiled with 3rd Timeline, I canā€™t play other ones now :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes