Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

The Unwanted Warrior! :pensive: I know what happened wasn’t NutellaQueen’s fault, and this is an unpopular opinion, but I just liked it way better than The Sword of Rhivenia.

Regrets of the Traitor would be another one I’d bring back.

6 Likes

Regrets of the Traitor is here Regrets of the Traitor: Book One by Rotten_games

8 Likes

Holy shit, it’s not dead?!? (O_O)/ I had no idea, thank you so much!!

1 Like

Im curious, its Grave of Heirs still alive or abandoned?

You mean The Graves of Heirs? Seems the author is still working on it. Their blog - https://gravesofheirscog.tumblr.com/

5 Likes

What of Ultimata?

1 Like

:no_good_woman: there is only old closed thread here. So I guess dead WIP.

Last I saw author is writing again with new ideas for ultimata

As I explained in my last post on Ultimata’s thread before I asked the Moderators to close it for good, yes I’m still working on Ultimata. So you don’t have to worry, I didn’t abandoned Ultimata.

However, I can’t really say when I will be able to post something new regarding Ultimata, since I don’t want to rush things. Additionaly there is also the fact that I had to start basically from scratch (which I also explained in that mentioned post). Basically what I’m trying to say is that while I’m still working on Ultimata it might still take a while before you see anything new about it and I hope you won’t mind the additional wait.

14 Likes

Guinevere for sure. It’s been in production for some time now but I know the author hasn’t abandoned it at least. I just REALLY want more. I need more Arthur/Guinevere/Lancelot romance!

10 Likes

deep breath Time to practice my necromancy. It’s gonna take some pretty powerful magic, but I’ll start the incantations. :wink:

29 Likes

Not sure if it’s the right topic but does someone have a link to “buried lies” blog on tumblr because the one that is on the forum lead to the empty page?

What title?

Seems to me that tumblr just doesn’t exist anymore. Probably abandoned.

1 Like

I’ve just stumbled on Monsters by Shawn Reed and that was an absolutely beautiful read. I really, really hope that author will bring it back from the dead. I’d pay for that.

7 Likes

I just came in to say the same thing! Not sure how I found this WIP yesterday but it was so damn good.

4 Likes

Nice, was one of my all time favs back when I used to be here regularly

I spent an inordinate amount of time palying it, replaying it with different names and then going through the code to find the super hard to get paths which were great

Great concept and follow through

2 Likes

Yes, I think they changed the name to Monsters of New Haven High?

Either way, felt like something that would become a hit once finished for sure

3 Likes

I think I miss being able to open up about progress and writing on it on my WIP thread, though I don’t expect it to open up until I’m actually ready to update, which is an unknown amount of time. Like just today, I found out that word counts something like this: ‘Though-I-do-not-expect-you-to-be-able-to-keep-up-with-the-conversation-without-baseline-conceptualization-and-terminology-understanding-in-the-field.’ as one word. XD Good ol’ April, making my word-count shorter. XD I’m also working on something I think will be a bit innovative though I’ll need to watch how I integrate it carefully. Let’s just say that when it happens, I hope it’ll drop some reader jaws. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monsters(WIP)- updated 04/27/17 -Link is updated