Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Good news - both of them are on Dashingdon (and I think Team Zero is still being worked on).

2 Likes

yeah @Dolphinzgirl got back and said she was still working on it and was shooting for an update around new year.

@Spyder Here’s one of the older threads about popular but not currently updating WiPs. (:

I cry every time I remember that Resonance hasn’t updated since 2013. Resonance WIP - Community Input Appreciated

Team Zero very occasionally rises from the grave, only to be reburied shortly afterwards. Team Zero (WIP)

2 Likes

@Fiogan
I ended up PMing Jason with this thread because I didn’t knew how to link threads. How do you do it?

1 Like

There are also some old WiPs on this thread of favourite WiPs.

@IvoryOwl Honestly, I wasn’t completely sure, so I just quoted @Spyder and copied their text from that thread, which automatically provides a link back to the post that was quoted.

1 Like

I would say the seven heirs of something because it was the first one I’ve ever readed

4 Likes

cassandra of troy… Cassandra Of Troy… CASSANDRA OF TROY!!

10 Likes

I will stick with my belief that When in Rome was my favorite WIP and I wish the link was available then I would still play it forever and ever

5 Likes

The Seven Heirs had such potential. It’s a shame it never progressed :anguished:.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to seeing how the Seven Heirs progressed but, alas.

1 Like

Are y’all talking abt The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia? I’m pretty sure the author is still active on the site, but it has been locked for a long time.

Then do you know where Vendetta has been moved.

@Vendetta still logs in occasionally, and I’m sure he’ll post an update in the Vendetta thread when there is one! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FWIW, you can find the 100,000-word original demo of Vendetta: Rise of a Gangster over at that wonderful community repository provided by dashingdon.com. Ongoing development remains something of an “on-off” turbulent love affair… but they do say that true love never dies. :wink:

20 Likes

Well you did earlier say you made progress in 2016, so assume it is still going somewhere?
Still sad the old cutoff was just before Adamo’s cool club missions. I also to this day remember the awesome save system you had going.

1 Like

I’m with you. The Seven Heirs was approaching my top 3 WIP’s before progress halted.

1 Like

When In Rome! It was one of my first WIP reads here, back when I still had my old account and not this one.

Team Zero will always be my favorite though. It was alive a few months ago if I remember correctly, but it died again…

And then there’s this story (forgot the title) where you’re a ghost stuck in your old house and a new family moves in. Showed a lot of promise, but I never saw it again.

2 Likes

hmm… Probably F.A.W.R, i don’t know if that wip is truly dead or just buried among other posts… oh and Son of Satan.

6 Likes

FAWR is not dead, the author is still working on it just busy with other things besides writing.

2 Likes