Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I’m pretty sure it’s the same author who wrote “Tudor Intrigue” but here it is https://dashingdon.com/play/jryoung/jrys-qing-collapse/mygame/index.php?cb=57520

4 Likes

I wondered if there will be a similar story but with the Ottoman empire

1 Like

Night Hunter. First WIP I ever played; author lost all the files.

1 Like

Nothing left to burn.

9 Likes

Abysm’s Veil God I just came upon this in a recommendation like four hours ago and when I finished it I was like “OK now let’s find the author and give them some thumb-ups and look for some possible future content”. Then I searched it and I became something like:
And I just recommended it to my friends, hope they won’t hate me…

Of course From Ashes We Rise is something I hope to continue… My little birddy… And Nothing Left to Burn… (yeah I’m such a huge angst lover)Drewwwww!!!

19 Likes

With Abysm’s Veil, the author just said a bit ago on another thread:

And yeah, I so badly want more from Nothing Left too ;-;

1 Like

been away from this forum for a long time and it’s sad to see there hasn’t been any update to Bright eyes, Black blood :cry:

5 Likes

Hi @ElliWoelfin and @RiverReed. I just got the ping from the link about Abysm’s Veil which pretty much sums it up. It’s definitely not abandoned, but is on hold for now sorry. I don’t have an timeline for an update for Abysm’s veil scheduled yet as I don’t want to compound a problem by promising something that might get delayed further by off line stuff that seems to keep happening to eat into my writing time and slow progress down from what I’d prefer.

I guess to elaborate on what’s happening right now: Phantasmagoria (Probably at least 85% finished) and Raishall (Original path done, alt path finishing off and is a very short game) are both hopefully almost done. They need a few scenes added and some bug squishing, then I’ll update on the forums when I know I have time to respond to any feedback and issues with them. Dragon Chronicles is being worked on as a joint project with adrao and will also get an update when we have something complete enough we’re happy with. So these are the ones I have on the line up for next release.

I’m planning on picking up one of my two biggest WIP’s either Abysm’s veil or Sea Maiden (probably Abysm’s veil as it seems to be asked for more frequently) once the others are updated and out and I have time to focus on getting one of these out at a time due to their relative complexity. Sorry again about the wait. I had good intentions at the time, but my short “hobby project” and “game jams” have a terrible tendency to fall out into being full scale games. I hate disappointing people, and it was a learning experience not to let my WIP’s multiply as too many at once do become just shy of impossible to complete when worked on together.

7 Likes

Was Gladiator 2 cancelled?

4 Likes

Metanoia

Become Mortal

A Cage of mist and shadow

7 Likes

Vendetta: Rise of a gangster was the first game that I was really excited about.

8 Likes

Heaven’s Dog – Eulogy To Who I Used To Be had such a good concept. also i really like one of the ros there.

2 Likes

It’s 2022 and I’m still not over Team Zero. Don’t think I will ever be. The pacing, storytelling, and most especially the characters? Just top notch, really.

14 Likes

Im still not over A Drop of Night I paciently hope one day they’ll come out with an update even though its highly unlikely.

6 Likes

I really miss the one where you could play as a Djin.

2 Likes

Hahaha, there are so many!

Ghost Simulator, Bastard of Camelot, Abyss something where you play as the god of death; though last i heard its still happening but the author is just having some problems in RL.

Uh…theres one where you play as a Helving or something was pretty fun.

I have a bunch of others, but i dont know if theyre actually dead, or if the authors are busy or having issues.

2 Likes

Bastard of Camelot is still a thing, just in Twine now, Tumblr here. Same for Virtue’s End (the helvling one), author’s Tumblr is here.

And btw the abyssal one is call The Abyssal in case you needed the name :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seven Winds? Yeah, that was great.

Also missing Team Zero.

1 Like

Didn’t even know about Seven Winds. Probably a lot of the pre-Dashingdon ones I’ve never even heard of.

Changeling Exchange

Those Betwixt?

3 Likes