Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Team Zero is still active, even if she is slow on updates.

Woops never mind my comment then lel

Drágóneer is still getting updates, but slow. As in really slow….

But it lives none the less.
A shining ray of hope, in the dark graveyard of forgotten and dead W.I.Ps.

There was one WIP where you were a young wizard and your parents brought home a strange boy and you two became friends. It annoys me that I can’t find what that game was called. Memory fails me more than project partners in school.

Sounds like Legend of the Battlemage, which is still going as of right now.

You’re a life saver. Thank you.

Don’t worry it’s not dead. Just going very slow as I’m trying new things out with my writing and trying to plan some more of the future plot points.

I hope Second Chances hasn’t been abandoned, as I was really starting to like it.

I don’t know the name, but there was this wip that you were a baby and a family took you and you have a brother who attends a magic school, I think it was about dragons riders. Sort of. I don’t remember very well.

Hey there ^^
I dont gove up on either SC or FAWR, but I started my job this month andas thus, I can’t write so fast and much anymore x3
Don’t worry, I wont abandon it.

Dragoneer? Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

Eucharist and Droid

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7aj047t4qbmds60/Eucharist%20and%20Droid.html?dl=0

While not definitely dead, it is one of those great WIPs that seems to be temporarily comatose.

hmm is a topic about which WIP you would like to bring back from the dead to announce a possible dead WIP coming back to life? Could a mod answer that for me?

@FairyGodfeather @Cecilia_Rosewood

braces herself

No objections here. It would be nice if there’s a link to the relevant thread in the same message though, to avoid thread derailment over here.

of course. I’ll wait to post until I’m 100% sure I’m performing wip-based necromancy lol :slight_smile:

Is anyone aware if My Imaginary Friend is still being worked on or will continue to be worked on in the future? Or is it dead? I know the author is mainly focusing on Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights, but I was just curious if they will go back to the previous story and continue it.

I’m thinking of bringing back this one

I’m not 100% sure yet. but my other project i was working on in replace it has kinda dried up so as this one is already quite a bit done it might be easier to finish this.

I do hope you that you will, I did(and still like that old WIP)

Yeah, I think it is. I don’t know if it’s dead or something, but I never know when there’s an update or something like that. :blush: