What YOU want in a Life Sim

Thank you all for your input. But I would like to know, if I released a demo. How far into life would you want. I was thinking it would just be the U.S.A all the way through school (which will be surprisingly long), but what do you think?

Until the very end! Also, downloaded Real Lives, and I got some random dude in Egypt. Then I got arrested. My sentence is like twenty years, so I just wasted one of my three lives. :-((

Go until you’re an Middle-aged adult (about 35 Years-Old?).

Mine is mostly from high school onward…

All depends on what you want to concentrate on. High school is, what, a third to a quarter of a person’s lifespan? And it’s not even really the most diverse, interesting or important in the modern world.

@ItalionStailon Yea, saw at least one screen shot of someone executed at birth. (Edit: In that game. Just to clarify.)

… no high school is more like 1 20th of your life

Well if you are a twilight vampire is all you eternity live spam

Given the ambition and scope of the project high school, maybe college sounds like more then enough. But maybe with some sort of epilogue at the end, based on stats, choices and/or relationships in game?

Would it be easier to follow Alter Ego’s route, and do it in stages, (childhood, high school, young adulthood etc.)?

@Reaperoa Lol, that would suck so much. I know that Real Lives is used for educational purposes sometimes, so that would be suck if you have to do a project and you just die at birth.

I might release a teaser demo once I finish kindergarten in USA. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok looking forwards to g’luck

@ItalionStailon That actually strikes me as an awesome idea for realistic short story writing to help explore different people and cultures. Taking a life from Real Lives (first one that you get, or out of three generated, or whatever) and then writing a short story about them. It would be substantially more interesting with a number of people doing it too, so that you would end up with a sample of very different lives, some great, others, not so much.

@TIYF How different are you making the different nations? Mostly flavor with some alterations, or very different lines? And how much ‘story’ is there going to be? Something like AlterEgo where they is a bit of a feeling of following a specific person’s life every single time with minor alterations, or are you aiming for something more like Real Lives where you end up with radically different lives, albeit with less detail on each one?

@Reaperoa It would be preety awesome. Of course, my three lives all ended up crappy. Was arrested for twenty years on my first life, I was the son of a refugee in South Africa on my second run, and on my last free try, I was a Women in a part of Taliban-held Afghanistan :frowning: . Sufficent to say, I am glad to live in the comfort of the US.

do u get to be a gangster??? :confused:

@Reaperoa
Well, I can’t pick one of those answers really lol. As I said, this is crazy ambitous but I plan to make different stories for those countries. Where everything is radically different. Basically, it will be multiple different games basically. It will definitely be a project. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

awnser me plz iam here too and i have asked this q 2 times

@irule9344
Sorry, um I don’t know if I can incorporate that well. I guess I can attempt it. But it’s too early to say anything yet.

do u need any help like if u r new?

@irule9344 lol I’m not too new but I might end up asking for help some other time.