So, I personally just switched from Notepad++ to Sublime (and wrote most of a syntax highlighter), and was curious as to what most people actually use.
- Notepad [Windows default]
- TextEdit [iOS default]
- A word processor [e.g. Microsoft Word]
- A different text editor.
- A non-desktop text editor. [e.g. On a phone]
- Something online [e.g. CJW’s IDE]
- Something else entirely
- I don’t know/I haven’t tried writing yet.
Also, because I spent a while writing my own syntax highlighter for Sublime, I’m curious about this too.
- I use a downloaded syntax highlighter.
- I wrote my own syntax highlighter.
- What I write with doesn’t allow for syntax highlighters.
- I don’t know what a syntax highlighter is/how to install.
- I don’t use a syntax highlighter and don’t want to.
- I don’t use a syntax highlighter but do want to.