What Are Your Favorite WIPs?

Yeah I’d like to add Spiral KIngdom too!

Link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ooelj4p5hxcb1ih/The%20Spiral%20Kingdom.html

Guen it’s perfect otome romance. Great writing and I have no fear that the creator will abandon
When I Rome is great
Finally 8 thrones

Woot! Finally a new game to try.

I just read Neighborhood Necromancer. Here are my thoughts:

THINGS I ENJOYED:
1.) Eloquent writing
2.) Samantha’s cute 8->
3.) Meaningful choices
4.) Intense moments
5.) Replay value

THINGS THAT COULD IMPROVE:
1.) Background info choices were too blunt

So overall, it was a good story. It had a decent length, too.

I just played that too. I didn’t enjoy the fact that you got over the death of your parents so quickly and it didn’t delve into any of the emotions or guilt you might be feeling over what happened.

My answer: Every WIP because I think all writing is unique, and I can’t pick from many different amazing stories.

Sure you can it’s easy. *Points to one* That one’s terrible *Points to another* That ones great.

Lol. Well I want everyone working on a game to keep it up. Playing and being positive makes great games. It’s just that some are better than others. I don’t think I could do half as well so I don’t judge. I just enjoy. I’m waiting for a great otome romance or a game that is like life of wizard where you live a complete life. So this is why when and Rome and Guen is so great. I just have little patients and live for updates.

@shirette
You have little patients? Are you a doctor for dwarfs ^^ ? Only kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao @samuel_H_Young

Lol Samuel.

:slight_smile:

Favorite wip BEAST within and knightly tale

Beast within? How?!

1. Vendetta
  2. Team Zero
  3. Seven Winds
  4. Eight Thrones
  5. Guns of Infinity (don’t even care that there’s no demo yet, it deserves to be here)
  6. Choice of Rebels

Blood for Poppies was good, but…It REALLY depressed me.

CoG’s with no demos are UNACCEPTABLE!!! Also my favorite froduce WIP has to be Choice of Dragons and Sabres of Infinity.

Yes choice of the Dragon.spiral kingdom is good as well.

In the current stage of development, these are

1. When in Rome
  2. Choice of Rebels
  3. Dragonslayer
  4. Team Zero
  5. Blackraven

I didn’t include Life of a Mobster beacuse it’s already in the beta phase and will be released soon.

Choice of Rebels is the obvious premier choice for anything. :smiley: