Wellspring : Origin

Did you make it through the list, or did it kick you out before the “done with list” option appeared?

You fixed it. Thanks. :smile:

1 Like

Very interesting. I will be watching this one.
Only had the chance to play through once. I ran into a few problems.
I was playing as a female, from the slums, whose parents sold them for drugs. During the dialogue with Bea I was referred to as he/him
“Got him from a couple of domheads as payment. Figured we could train him like a monkey or something” Bea replied with a half smile. “I’ll say this one time, get him outa here now!”

I ran into an error when I selected that I volunteered in my community and that I did it show we could improve if we worked together. I didn’t get a screen shot sorry.
Edit I see someone below had the same error.

2 Likes

Thank you for catching it!

This is very interesting! A couple things, though.

The option selected here gave me an error, though I’m not sure why. Also, there’s a spelling error in the option above.

In this scene, I think it would be interesting to have an option for those who chose the option where their father took this drug. (Mom went mad and killed your father and herself.) I feel like you should have a more personal reaction to this.

The code is trying to break free here.

There’s more I noticed but I’ll get back to that later. Very, very interesting start! I actually liked the exposition but meh, to each their own. I think those who want to skip it should just rush through it on their own so you don’t have to include a bunch of other choices just to get the same results. But that’s just my 2 cents. I’m excited to see more!

3 Likes

After reading sacrilege story my game restarted. I was going trough the list from bottom up if that can help.

My game had a similar issue. I checked the stats screen, went back, and it sent me back to the prologue. I can’t remember but I don’t think this was during Sacrilege for me.

I’ll let you know when I’m not on my phone my exact choice sequence.

2 Likes

Haha Lycan I already posted that screenshot. Good to know I’m not crazy though.

2 Likes

I haven’t read anything, but I love it already.

1 Like

Sheepish request: could you give us a list of all possible powers? I’m too lazy to play through like 10 times to get all of them & their starting values…

2 Likes

We might both be crazy.

2 Likes

Good eye! pronouns should be fixed now, along with volunteer option. Thanks so much!

1 Like

You are absolutely right. I have updated the demo with your suggestion.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing out the errors! They should be fixed now.

Strength, speed, agility, durability, flight, energy absorption, shape shifting, wind manipulation, pyrokenisis, water manipulation, empathic manipulation, technomancy, gravity manipulation, organic manipulation.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I made the correction.

Still having trouble with this one. I can’t seem to replicate it. Thanks for pointing it out, I’ll keep at it.

Can you add electrokinesis or is that apart of wind manipulation already?

Pretty cool!! Love the art!
Keep up the good work!

2 Likes