Wellspring : Origin

I won’t lie my favourite part of the wip is when we get to use music as our power.

2 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed that section. Now that ComicCon has ended, I will resume my efforts. Scenes in which you wield your chosen abilities are forthcoming.

8 Likes

I can’t wait for the second memory sequence today.

2 Likes

I will post a small update shortly, however the release timeline has changed. The update will also reflect the new target release dates. Thank you for your patience and continued interest, and I apologize for the wait.

16 Likes

That’s okay I understand real life happens and life can change at any time.

3 Likes

Is it still 25 k words? If not should you change it on the main post?

1 Like

Thank you for the observation. At this point, the demo has reached (including code) just over 200,000 words. The story is roughly 1/3 of the way through. I will post a small update either today or tomorrow.

14 Likes

Holy shit I knew it was a lot but damn that is a LOT. keep up the good work!:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the update.

1 Like

Wow 200,000 words that’s just wow so much.

1 Like

The word volume is mainly due to the many diverging paths. Each play through is currently coming up at roughly 20k words (including code, and without skipping content). Considering that I am approximately 1/3 of the way through, everything appears to be on target. I will be posting the update in the next few hours. It will include the interactions of the first day, and depending on who you elect to spend time with, your first opportunity to recruit subordinates to your cause.

11 Likes

8/3/2018 Update

Includes all first day interactions, initial involvement with hobbies/secondary study interests, updated tentative release timeline

Feedback request:
I hope to receive feedback on the dialogue and choices in the new interactions, and on the general direction in which these relationships are developing. Additionally, I would appreciate feedback on the hobbies/secondary study interests available, and, as always, any and all other feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for bearing with me through this process!

There is a particular path during Djinn’s new interaction that introduces some new characters. I would appreciate feedback on this route in particular!

13 Likes

I loved the new update and I knew it karma is perfect I can’t wait to talk to her again I even tried out djinns scene and I thought the three new girls were really interesting I can’t wait to see more of them.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! They each play a role depending on the path you choose. I will be introducing two more characters (male) on the next update.

7 Likes

Well I think that karma is the one who actually stole the food and blamed the boy so she got away with it.

1 Like

The only thing I will say about this theory, is that nobody’s perfect. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Karma is the bae. :heart:

3 Likes

Karma is she’s a perfect pretty little psycho.

1 Like

I just played the update and I love it! Especially interacting more with James

2 Likes

I am most looking forward to…

• Working with V.A.M.M.
  • Working against V.A.M.M.
  • Working with the government
  • Working against the government
  • Working with the Federation
  • Working against the Federation
  • Providing aid to the slums
  • Becoming the face of a corporation