Wellspring : Origin

Bwahahaha! :smiling_imp:

Exploring relationships would be my second.

2 Likes

Honestly I just wanna be like Doctor Doom in this. Lol

3 Likes

What power set would be closest to Doom’s? Technomancy?

1 Like

Well… He has magical powers like Dr. Strange and probably is on the same level as Strange is or he’s just right below him in terms of magic. He also can swap minds. Also has super genius intelligence that could put anyone like Stark to shame. His power armor is pretty similar to Iron Man’s but no one knows just how advanced it is. Doom has been pretty elusive when it comes to the abilities of his armor.

He got Doombots too, basically think of Ultron and the many weaker versions of Ultron in Avengers 2.

Hard to say but yeah, technomancy just might be pretty close to Doom.

3 Likes

1 Like

Regarding the poll, I would say, that both becoming a villain and expanding relationship with ROs are equally important to me. But I voted for villainy. :unamused:

3 Likes

Thank you for spotting that, the next update will reflect the correction.

3 Likes

All the powers are so cool I can’t decide

2 Likes

Good to hear! Try them all!

3 Likes

I finally was able to gather my thoughts about updated demo. :sweat_smile:
To be honest educational system at the academy is quite terrible. As I understood, you need to assimilate all subjects at one day. Usually necessary hours are distributed across 1 or 2 weeks. Can’t imagine how exhausting and unproductive it would be to learn 9 subjects at once.
And Nex asked with who MC will spend their free time. What for? Are they(I don’t know who exactly) afraid of something so they need to control who communicate with whom?
I liked that I can hone my MC’s technology nerdiness by all means: origin, powers and additional subject. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! The workload is a bit strenuous. I suppose my own life experience played a role in determining the time allocation, as my university days consisted of twelve - fourteen units, a work-study, lab hours, a part time job, all on public transportation. Sometimes I look back and wonder what I was thinking, taking on so much. I think that the difficulty made me work harder to succeed, and that sentiment has probably found its way into my writing. The question regarding spending time with the NPCs is really just a way to set the required variables for the following section. If this comes off as invasive, or adds undue significance to this portion of the game, I suppose I can find a better way to collect the information. Please let me know if there are any other areas that need improvement. :smile:

8 Likes

I do have a question how come only gravity manipulating allows us to fly really.

1 Like

You can fly with gravity, water, fire, tech, wind, or flight

2 Likes

Oh okay sorry I forgot about flight as a normal power cause I really only use emotion as my power.

1 Like

Anyone know how to pin or access pinned posts? I’m trying to find the list of powers again but don’t feel like sifting through the entire thread again.

I pretty sure that there is only 26 people on this forum of thousands of people allowed to pin, but you are probably thinking of the bookmark button on the bottom of every thread, if you want to bookmark the thread which will get you a notification for every reply on the thread and that symbol on the button is on every post you’ve read.

1 Like

My bad! I’m confusing it with the discord pin. Apologies is this is super obvious, but how can we see a list of bookmarked posts? The little bookmark tab towards the bottom only gives me the option to clear them

Update: I caved and went reverse spelunking, the powers are listed up in 220-221 for those interested!

if you click your profile in the upper right corner there a small little bookmark that will show you all of your bookmarks

1 Like

You’re the best :heart:

you’re welcome (20 char)