• Wind Manipulation
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Technomancy
  • Water Manipulation
  • Empathic Manipulation
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Organic Manipulation

0 voters

Only really went through with gravity manipulation since hey. Control space you will eventually control time. Practically godlike abilities!

3 Likes

I have updated the demo with the suggested changes to the interactions. As always, feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

I really like meeting the new characters in this game. I love their unique personalities!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

I have a question will we be able to meet any of the hero’s from the list. Such as Valerie prime. I am pretty sure we already met scry but will their be any other’s.

2 Likes

I will be happy to provide details via direct message, but for now, I will say that It depends on the path you select.

That’s an interesting theory, are you quite certain?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Will this story be just one story or will their be sequels possibly?

1 Like

The sequel is tentatively titled Wellspring : Shadows of Doubt. I have completed the storyboard and narrative outline. However, I have a separate project that I will be starting immediately after Wellspring : Origin.

8 Likes

I had a question about Quinn, will there be an option to be indifferent about them? All the other folks we meet we can choose to feel more or less indifferent about but with Quinn we’re either boxed into being besties, hating them, or having a crush on them. Are there any plans to introduce an indifferent option?

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out! This was an oversight. Initially, the "friend " option kept the Quinn variable in a neutral state, allowing you to decide your level of involvement with them later on in the story. I have added a choice to the demo that reflects this intention. Please let me know if there are any other areas where the dialogue, or choices are lacking.

9 Likes

what can i do if chose organic manipulation?

1 Like

This will depend on your resonance and how you choose to develop your ability (among other factors). For example, if your resonance is external, with your focus tuned towards persistence, and microbiology is your strongest research course, one of the specialty options available will be Viral Havoc. This specialization will allow you to control viruses. As in every specialization, the methods in which you wield your ability are dependent upon several variables. Also, you will have the option to rename your specializations if you so choose. If you desire a more detailed answer, or have a specific question, I will happy to provide all that you seek via direct message.

9 Likes

Thank you for answering me, actually my question was what the power was about, because I was not sure I understood, but after reading your answer, I think I understand it. but, as I understood, this is more than being organic manipulation is the manipulation of microorganisms. I apologize if you do not understand me very well, I do not speak English so I am using the Google translator both to write this and to read / play your fantastic game

1 Like

@Heiwa You are very welcome. The example I gave is but one iteration of this power set. Another example, is a specialization called Ruination. This allows you to cause organic substances to decay rapidly. Thank you for trying the demo, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Also any feedback is greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

the only thing I would add would be a system on how others see your fighting style. For example: if you fight with excessive violence, a character that believes in pacifism would displease you or if you fight “dirty” you would make a character who creates in honor feel disgust towards your character. This would also affect how society looks at you and would be a factor to consider if the protagonist tries to intimidate someone because if you are violent they will feel more afraid of you.

5 Likes

I got a interesting idea that you could try to add for this game as a villian.

Basically as a villian, you could just like refer to yourself in 3rd person like Doctor Doom does.

Like for example, as you beat a low level hero, you could gloat like “You could never beat Doctor Doom at his own game!”

I dunno, but I do realize it’d take alot of time to actually code it in the story but that’s just the feeling that I get when I play as a character that doesn’t really care much aside from world domination.

3 Likes

@Heiwa

This is already in place. These stats are hidden until relevant.

This is represented by the relationship stats. Relationship stats remain hidden until you come into contact with with the individuals they represent.

This is represented by the affiliation stats.

This is represented by the personality stats, and several stats that are hidden until relevant.

@MichaelCrank

This style of dialogue can be achieved by increasing the Savoir Faire and Whimsy stats.

9 Likes

Awwwww yes, I’m looking forward to it then! Doctor Doom style villian, here I come!

1 Like

Thank you for providing feedback. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or questions.

1 Like